2400 - 3500 SGDProfit Sharing
Analytics | Business Development | Project Management
Process Optimization | Process Automation | Excel | Analytics | Reporting | Project Planning | Qualitative Analysis | Quantitative Analysis | Business Intelligence | Project Management
Founded in 2013, Ask & Embla - https://askandembla.net - is an online body jewelry store that creates and sources alternative jewelry and apparel. We aim to bring the most unique pieces to customers all over the world.
Presently, we deal with thousands of orders and have a following of more than 210,000 across Facebook and Instagram. In 2019, we have plans to improve and automate existing manual processes, as well as to open up new channels for the business.
With Ask & Embla rapidly growing, we are now at a very exciting juncture, and are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of positivity, openness, collaboration, and fairness. Most importantly, we put in a sincere effort to help our people grow on professional and personal levels.
The Innovation Project manager will be accountable for coordinated, aligned and successful execution of new innovation and business development projects in all areas of the business. These areas include operations, logistics, marketing, product development, web development, and customer service.
The core activities will focus on project management, execution, and measurement of success. This individual will be responsible for the organization and integration of necessary resources to deliver projects that meet their objectives.
This exciting role comprises of 30% Project Planning, 15% Project Communication, 40% Project Execution, and 15% Project Reporting & Analytics.
Our ideal candidate is forward-thinking, analytical, detail oriented, multi-talented, superb at multitasking, and comfortable working with ambiguity.
If you are looking for a positive, fast-paced, progressive and fun-loving environment, then this is the place for you.
- Manage all phases of the project life cycle including: initiation, planning, execution, and closing
- Creation of formal project plans including scope, schedule, critical path, milestones, and risk assessment
- Accountable for effective end-to-end execution of project plans
- Identify issues, facilitate resolution, and make necessary adjustments to plans
- Establish, monitor, and report key project performance metrics
- Project status updates within core team and to leadership, as directed
- Assist teams in developing effective business case for new projects
- Collect and translate data into actionable insights
- Prepare, or automate the preparation of daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and ad-hoc reports to drive traffic, increase sales revenue and enhance processes
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis based on strategic direction of the business
- Make recommendations based on past performance & predict trends
- Utilize data insights to collaboratively determine the next best action
- Assisting with general day-to-day tasks as required
- A diploma or degree in Business or technical related fields preferred
- 2+ years of experience in project management, product management or e-Commerce related roles preferred
- Experience with digital technologies (CMS, CRM, Trello, Slack, analytics tools, etc.)
- Open-minded, and eager to learn and grow
- Excellent English written communication skills
- A can-do attitude
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and confident with a high degree of initiative
- Ability to handle pressure and tight deadlines
- Possess strong organisational and planning skills
- Problem solver who takes a proactive approach to find effective solutions
- Strong analytical skills with the foresight to anticipate and plan for industry changes
- Attention to detail and accuracy, good with numbers
- Excellent team player and exhibit a high level of motivation and drive
- Good working knowledge of Excel, dropbox, google drive, and Google Sheets
- Bonus: Experience with BI tools (Google Analytics, Tableau etc.), Experience with Lean methodologies and Sprint processes
- SUPER BONUS: If you're into tattoos, jewelry & body mod
Clothing, Accessories, and Shoes
5 - 9
Founded in 2013, Ask & Embla - https://askandembla.net - is an online body jewelry store that creates and sources one-of-a-kind jewelry and apparel. We aim to bring the most unique pieces to customers all over the world.
Presently, we deal with thousands of orders and have a following of more than 210,000 across Facebook and Instagram. We take pride in having the most well-curated branding and identity across our platforms, as well as the friendliest, and most caring customer service in this space.
If you are tech-savvy, a team player, and are comfortable working independently, we would love to meet with you. Our ideal candidate is detail oriented, multi-talented, superb at multi-tasking, and has a great eye for design aesthetics.
We aim to bring the most unique pieces to customers all over the world.
We're a positive, fun-loving, and fair environment. We treasure independent and driven individuals that hold themselves responsible for achieving excellence.