Marketing | Others
Amazon | E-Commerce | SEO/SEM | Google Adwords | digital marketing
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for a hands-on E-Commerce Manager who will be responsible for the development and profitability of the E-Commerce business, in particular Amazon. The ideal candidate is a builder with a self-starter mentality and passion for all things marketing and technology, and preferably an individual with experience in launching products on Amazon.
Reporting to the Head of Digital in Singapore, this is a newly created role where the successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced, highly creative environment.
- Manage and oversee E-Commerce channels which include market places such as Amazon and ETSY
- Build and optimize amazon listings from A to Z
- Coordinate with the Design and Marketing Team on product development
- Responsible for E-Commerce channel sales and advertisement
- Drive customer specific E-Commerce initiatives to grow online market share and brand presence
- Build strong relationships with online partners to negotiate best space & location, promotion support, shelving, pricing, and merchandising strategies
- Identify the gaps in product range and price points to effectively service the E-Commerce channels
- Work with the Marketing Analyst to measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
- General Support: We are a small but fast-growing team. You will be expected to roll up your sleeves and muck in where necessary.
WHAT YOU’LL HAVE
- 2 years of experience in E-commerce management and/or online business development and/or digital marketing management experience
- Experience in managing Amazon and other E-commerce channels is an advantage
- Good technological understanding of E-commerce platforms is highly appreciated
- Passion about digital – a proven record of acquisition and conversion
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices: experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal
- Good project management, marketing budget planning and management
- Highly motivated individual with an appetite of striving for results in a fast paced and dynamic environment
SHORTCUTS - LET US KNOW IF...
- You have built your own Amazon business. Prior start-up and/or entrepreneurial experience a plus.
- You have lived in the US – again, it’s a plus