2500 - 3500 SGD
Technical Support | UI/UX | Front-End Developers | Software-system Administrator | Others
A good Tech/IT Operations set up forms the foundation of any eCommerce business. With eCommerce being 24/7, it requires a robust Tech/IT team and infrastructure to maintain smooth operations. And when technology is leveraged well, it empowers the business to scale faster. Afterall, e-Commerce IS “Electronic Commerce”.
We are looking for an eCommerce Operations Specialist (Tech/IT) with strong ownership, tech capabilities, problem solving and communication skills. Someone who can understand automation and how to integrate software and applications for an eCommerce operation.
You will play a critical role in what our tech stack will look like and how it functions as well as supporting projects that drive towards building a global 9-figure eCommerce brand.
With your support, we are looking to maintain high operational uptimes and service levels, maximise operational efficiency and create better operational workflows using tech.
Applicants for this role must understand this:
- Our team is lean, yet growing quickly. The faster we grow, the more challenging your role becomes.
- As ecommerce operates 24/7, you must have a strong sense of responsibility and ownership over your responsibilities regardless of official working hours. Maintaining 100% tech operations should be a passion
- In just one year, we have gone from fulfilling 300 orders a day to currently more than 3000.
- You must be quick to adapt as you will be joining us in the midst of scaling aggressively. The pace will be fast. This is not a role for someone expecting “easy”, it will be far from it.
- This is only for those seeking challenge in a rapidly growing team with huge long-term potential.
- We are NOT a marketing agency. This position is for our own brand in the women’s health space that we started 3 years ago. Over that period, we have quietly grown the brand into a global 8-figure direct-to-consumer eCommerce business and we’re on track for 9-figures this year.
Welcome to Maneuver
Our goal is simple. To become a dominant player in world business by building brands that create positive impact in various industries worldwide. All while providing the platform for talented individuals to learn, achieve and grow with a team that’s like family.
How We're Growing With Great People
- Creating The Right Environment For Growth
It’s not everyday that you get to work with an eCommerce brand that sells globally with thousands of new customers a day. This kind of fast-paced environment challenges talents to be at their best in terms of skills, mindset and management. You will be part of designing the tech infrastructure for an aspiring 9 figure eCommerce business. A rare opportunity for people who love a challenge.
- We Care About Your Outcomes
On top of that, we provide mentoring and perspectives. While this position requires candidates to have experience, we believe that learning and growing never stops for anyone. The best way to learn is if you have someone (a mentor or peer) to help you see the “bigture” and make more effective decisions. It’s invaluable to have a team who has your back.
- Resources for learning and growing
Beyond this, if there is relevant training that our team members can attend to grow themselves, we are more than happy to provide for. We invest thousands of dollars into programs and consultations with REAL experts. Not many companies believe in investing as heavily as we do into our talents. We believe it's a must to continuously reinvest in our people.
- Team Structure
We have a flat hierarchy where ideas from everyone are valued. We do not operate on seniority or experience alone. We make decisions that drive towards our goals and we chase our goals as a team.
- Career Progression
Our progression structure is based on merit, contribution and performance. Some might move faster while others require time. It's purely up to the individual how fast they want to grow. We guide and create opportunities that fit your goals.
As part of our Tech Operations team, you will be learning, planning, building, integrating, optimising, maintaining and troubleshooting the Tech/IT infrastructure for our eCommerce business.
Our Tech/IT infrastructure includes these platforms and applications:
- Shopify theme files
- Carthook, One Click Upsell
- Braintree, PayPal
- Google Analytics, Hyros tracking platforms
- ...And many others
Specific activities that you will be doing on the platforms above:
- Plan for software setups to maximise operational efficiency
- Set up web pages, funnels, automations, tracking scripts etc
- Integrate softwares across tech stack to increase team and business capability
- Customizations to user interface and functionality
- Troubleshooting bugs and malfunctions
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on projects, change requests and tech issues
- Daily checks on tech stack to maintain high operational uptime (eg. test purchases to ensure the website is functional, monitor alerts for system outages)
- Monitor and analyze reports and feedback to prevent new problem trends
- Improve, support and document tech operation processes (eg. knowledge base articles, maintaining changelog)
- Highlight any opportunities or unusual observations or issues
- Explore and learn new softwares that help improve operational features and efficiencies
- Other ad-hoc Tech/IT related activities
This is a full-time position.
Working hours: 10am - 7pm, Monday - Friday
We are currently working from home. Work arrangements might change based on Covid19 regulations.
Address: 469 Macpherson Road #02-01 Singapore 368186 (8 mins walk from Tai Seng MRT)
How To Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" to get started!
Submit your most updated resume with your application.
We'll be in touch with shortlisted candidates via WhatsApp.
If you’re shortlisted, prepare to answer a questionnaire. There will be interviews if you’re further shortlisted.
The Type Of Talent We're Looking To Work With
- People who want to be in the top 1% in their field. Committed to mastery and becoming an expert. Someone who has clarity in what they want and is willing to make sacrifices to be the best.
- Long term thinkers. Our typical arrangement is anywhere between 3-5 years or more for you to develop core skills and gain a certain level of mastery. If you're looking for a short term stint to learn and go, this is not for you. Only serious applicants will be considered.
- No drama professional talents. We have an extremely supportive and positive culture. As a company, we've worked hard to preserve this culture and have created a space that is safe to try, test and fail without judgement.
- People who want to create something big. Our plans have been extremely ambitious and every time we set a big goal that scares everyone, we buckle down and figure out a way to hit it. This has been done for 3 years straight. Each goal, bigger than the next. You WILL be uncomfortable when such fast growth is expected. However if you manage to persevere, you will build an extremely resilient mindset that can handle the toughest challenges.
- Strong work ethic. While the days of working 12-14 hour days are behind us, many of our young talents put extra hours into researching, learning and executing tests outside of the typical 8 hour work day. This has helped them rise quickly and take on lead roles in as fast as 6 months.
- Related experience in tech support/infrastructure roles
- Highly responsible with strong ownership over work regardless of official working hours
- Understands the nature of "being on standby" for such roles - ability to respond to tech issues when required even during weekends and public holidays (within an aligned timeframe)
- Process driven mindset and systematic thought processes
- Great problem solving mindsets and skills - analytical, ability to think critically, adaptable and resilient to find solutions to complex problems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to explain complex tech concepts and problems to non-tech savvy audiences
- Good organisation, prioritisation and time management skills - you can be working on 5 projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and produces consistent quality work even under pressure
- Ability to self-manage, coordinate and plan workflow and project execution steps with team
- A self-starter with a curious mindset to explore new ways of doing things - flexible and creative in designing new solutions to old problems
- Great team player
- Strong ability to pick up new knowledge or softwares, identify key features to leverage on and integrate it into existing systems within a short period.
- At least 1 year of relevant hands-on experience in any CMS, OMS or specialized e-commerce platforms (Shopify, BigCommerce) while performing the scope of activities we have listed
- Experienced working with external developers/software vendors
- Experienced with troubleshooting SAP, ERP, POS and Order Management Systems
- Experienced with C++ , Python, PHP and Ruby
- Experienced with tech operations project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall)
- Familiar with marketing
Health and Personal Care
20 - 49
Maneuver Marketing's goal is to become a dominant player in world business by building brands that create positive impact in various industries worldwide.
The key project we're currently working on is a fast-growing natural supplement eCommerce brand that is focused on improving our quality of life, as we go through various phases of our lives, through top quality and high-efficacy supplements.
Our range of products include weight management supplement, caffeine-free energy boosters, natural deep sleep support, radiant skin supplement and others. They are available through our eCommerce site.
We are headquartered in Singapore, the leading business hub in South East Asia.
While we are just 3 years old, we've amassed over 600,000 loyal fans of our products due to their efficacy and life quality enhancing results.
Due to market demand, we're growing aggressively. We grew more than 500% last year, and we expect to grow by a similar growth rate this year.
This means that there are a lot of opportunities for talents who are interested to step up and grow with us.
To become a dominant player in world business by building brands that create positive impact in various industries worldwide.
As a company, we believe in the following values:
- Growth mindset: At company, team and individual levels. Stretching out of our comfort zone is a regular occurence as we continuously learn, apply and improve our skill sets and mindset.
- Being solution-focused: As we grow, a big part of our job is to solve challenges so we can serve our market more effectively and efficiently. We expect challenges and we thrive on finding solutions to overcome them.
- Positivity wins: We are proud of our positive and supportive culture that focuses on coaching and mentoring. Everyone is on a growth journey, so supporting others will help us grow collectively as well.
If a fast-growing environment, good career progression & opportunities and supportive, friendly culture are important to you, we might be a great fit.
We look forward to speaking with you.