education industry experience | excellent communication | driven and self-motivated | committed and responsible sales
Market our digital education products, curriculum and programs to pre-school, kindergartens, primary & secondary schools, and polytechnics and ITE in Singapore and across Southeast Asia.
· Develop and establish new contacts and sales leads to achieve sales targets;
· Accountable for meeting and exceeding sales targets that are aligned with the core competencies of the company;
· Understand competition and trends in the education industry to develop sales strategies and initiatives;
· To work closely with other departments’ stakeholders to support and execute marketing and lead generation activities, future plans and objectives;
· Take ownership of assigned and ad hoc tasks and projects;
· Attractive sales commission scheme as part of the overall remuneration;
· Product training will be provided.
Qualities We Look for
· Committed sales professional with proven track record in the education industry
· Minimum of 1-year proven track record in sales, preferably in the education field;
· Driven and self-motivated professional committed to sales results;
· Knowledge of and experience with sales or customer service are highly desirable;
· Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills;
· Strong consultative selling and business development flair;
· Fluent in both oral and written English, preferably with the second language capability, especially Chinese;
· Diploma or degree in any discipline is preferred but not essential.
We are a leading Robotics and Coding Academy that trains STEAM (Science â Technology â Engineering â Arts â Mathematics) and vital 21st century skills to children of the age 5 to 16 years old. We are rapidly expanding in Singapore and soon, across the region.
We are looking for passionate Tech Educators who may be coders with teaching experience or Teachers with coding experience to join us as Tech Educator. To develop and deliver curriculum which will inspire, educate and equip children and youths with essential skills in STEAM to give them a head start in a largely technology-driven world.