presentation skills | strong writing skills | customer-oriented | Good communication skills
To support our growth and expansion, we are seeking enthusiastic, highly motivated & performance-driven individuals with background in sales &/or education to promote our digital training programs (robotics, coding, digital animation, drones, 3D-printing, AI and IOT) to schools, polytechnics, universities in Singapore and Southeast Asia. We offer a challenging environment where people learn, adapt & grow professionally and personally as well as have fun in the process.
Future Ready Academy is a leading academy for A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) and S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics) learning to unleash the power of the human potential to build a better future for people, planet and profits.
We partner with global leaders in digital and 21st century skills education (according to the World Economic Forum Future of Jobs Report 2020) to deliver world-class curriculum and quality training for K-12 and adult vocational training programs for both fresh graduates and mid-career professionals to skill and reskill them for the future of work in a digital world.
- To generate warm leads, set appointments through targeted email prospecting, phone calls, marketing events and road shows as well as channel partnerships.
- To meet with prospective customers to present the unique value proposition of our programs with PowerPoint and/or videos.
- To prepare and submit proposals and/or tender proposals.
- To actively follow-up with prospects and forge good relationships.
- To convert prospects to sales.
- To achieve sales targets.
- To maintain good customer relationship and develop the business through cross-selling and upselling.
- To provide feedback to operations and curriculum specialists on program enhancements.
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline.
- At least 1 to 2 years of sales experience.
- Previous experience in the education or training industry is preferred.
- Strong presentation skills and proposal writing skills.
- Strong relationship builder who is confident & resourceful.
- Strong time management skills
- Customer service-orientated attitude.
- Ambitious and driven personality with a hunger for success.
- Strong resiliency when under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Candidates who can start soon are preferred.
We are a leading Robotics and Coding Academy that trains STEAM (Science â Technology â Engineering â Arts â Mathematics) and vital 21st century skills to children of the age 5 to 16 years old. We are rapidly expanding in Singapore and soon, across the region.
We are looking for passionate Tech Educators who may be coders with teaching experience or Teachers with coding experience to join us as Tech Educator. To develop and deliver curriculum which will inspire, educate and equip children and youths with essential skills in STEAM to give them a head start in a largely technology-driven world.