embedded programming | IoT Device | BLE | electronics | hardware | Bluetooth | PCB
You are perfect for us if you are:
A performance oriented go-getter, curious and self-motivated. You have a passion and interest in outdoor activities, and are looking for an opportunity to get involved with a brand and a company that builds a product that you can believe in and be excited about. You are extremely organized, great at execution and able to work autonomously in a fast-pace, start-up environment. You’re a team-player, creative thinker, problem-solver, and detail oriented, with a proven track record showing your responsibility and dependability, and relish the opportunity to use your organizational and execution skills to have a big impact as part of a small team.
- Design the electrical/electronic schematics for our products, which includes smart helmets and other IOT devices
- Incorporate DFM and other manufacturing considerations to make reliable products cost-efficiently
- Solve related reliability, yield, and performance issues through development and into production
- Proven capabilities at designing electrical products, in particular those using Bluetooth, BLE technologies.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in PCB.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in consumer electronics.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/EEE or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Some experience with Embedded programming
- Good communicator in English and Mandarin
Sports and Outdoors
OVERVIEWLumos is the world's first smart bicycle helmet with integrated lights, brake, and turn signals. Launched to the world on Kickstarter in 2015, Lumos raised over $800,000 in its campaign. Lumos is a mission-driven company. Started out of our dorm rooms at Harvard, we seek to make a positive impact on the world by helping make cycling safer, preventing avoidable traffic deaths, and helping more people everywhere make cycling a bigger part of their everyday lives. Join us in our mission to improve cycling safety and have safer streets for all.
Lumos's mission is to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable transportation.
Lumos value qualities, skills, behaviors, attitudes, and attributes of our employees, we hire and promote people who demonstrate these values. By so doing, the intention is to inspire more of those behaviors, and create a self-reinforcing culture.