Partnerships | Sales | Account Management | B2B Sales
Photobook Worldwide is the largest e-commerce digital photo print business in South East Asia. We provide unique experience in preserving meaningful memories through a fully customizable, premium printed photo albums and other photo related products.
Established in 2005, we have since processed over 2 million orders globally. With our global reach, we currently hold offices in Australia, Canada, Malaysia, and the Philippines, coupled with upcoming expansions in Thailand and Indonesia. Our customer base currently spreads across more than 100 countries and concentrates mainly in Malaysia, Canada, United States, Australia, Singapore and Philippines.
If you are self-driven, enjoy selling technology, creativity and premium quality prints while growing new and existing clients, you are exactly who we are looking for.
- Enterprise works with clients from all industries through enabling these clients to enjoy premium quality prints through a corporate e-Commerce portal.
- This means we are bringing traditional and standard printing to the next level with technology.
- Work with an established team with lots of firepower behind you to craft out your dream in the Enterprise world.
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
- Building and tracking your Funnels:-
- Prospecting – identifying closable and receptive clients.
- Qualifying – research on their needs and see where we fit in.
- Promoting – sharing our products, portals and processes.
- Closing – conversion from prospect to sales; getting them on-board and using our portal.
- Post sales – ensure recurring orders.
- Preparing sales tools (products and presentations) for daily sales calls.
- Professional communication (verbal and written) to set client expectations and buy in.
- Critical “must have” criteria:
- Ownership – Running the business like your own.
- Accountability – transparency in actions (internal and external).
- Initiative – self driven and being creative with ideas to grow the business.
- Fresh grad or 1 year of sales experience (preferably in relevant industry).
- Experience, especially in technology and marketing, is highly valued.
- The ability to understand client needs and address them.
- Excellent in handling sales funnels and converting.
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.