Big Data | Editorial | Others
strong analysis and editorial skills | fluent in Hindi with reading proficiency,
RepRisk is a leading research and business intelligence provider, specializing in ESG and business conduct risks.
As a premium due diligence solution, RepRisk helps clients prevent and mitigate business conduct risks related to their operations, business relationships, and investments.
Since 2006, RepRisk leverages artificial intelligence and human analysis to translate big data into actionable analytics and metrics. With daily updates, universal coverage, and curated adverse data on companies, projects, sectors, and countries, RepRisk offers a suite of a powerful risk management and compliance services.
Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, RepRisk serves clients worldwide, enabling them to reduce blind spots and shed light on risks that can have reputational, compliance, and financial impacts on a company.
Location: full-time position in Manila, Philippines
Start Date: April 2019 by agreement
If you are interested in starting a career in a global company, please check our website: https://www.reprisk.com/about-reprisk#careers and submit your application!
As a RepRisk® Analyst you will analyze and enter news from NGOs, the internet, print and other media into the RepRisk® tool (www.reprisk.com ). RepRisk® facilitates the identification and assessment of environmental, social and corporate governance issues which may present financial, reputational and ethical risks. It is used by investment professionals, financial institutions, supply chain managers, multinational corporations and compliance managers. The tool plays an integral role in increasing transparency and ensuring compliance with internal and international standards, thereby helping reduce risk exposure.
- You are fluent in Hindi
- You have the equivalent to a native-level of English
- Reading proficiency in one additional RepRisk language would be an advantage: Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Arabic, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish. Please note: For RepRisk analysis purposes, you do not need spoken or written proficiency in these languages.
- You have excellent English writing skills, including strong analysis and editorial skills
- You have a strong interest in environmental, social or corporate governance issues
- You have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. A background in journalism, international relations, environmental, social, or media sciences is a plus
- You are extremely reliable and meet the high-quality standards of a premium product
- You set high personal standards for performance
- You are self-motivated and have the ability to adapt quickly
- You drive for results and deliver on agreements
- You bring tasks to a successful conclusion
What We Offer
- An entrepreneurial, young work-environment with a motivated, international team
- Making a significant contribution to the field of sustainability
- A long-term employment opportunity at a growing global company
- Flexible working hours
- Dynamic work environment within an established company setting
Please note that at this time we will only consider candidates with a valid work permit for the respective location you are applying for.
For more information, please visit http://www.reprisk.com or follow us on Twitter.
RepRisk is a leading business intelligence provider, specializing in environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risk analytics and metrics.
Harnessing a proprietary, systematic framework that leverages cutting-edge technology and hands-on human intelligence in 15 languages, RepRisk curates and delivers dynamic risk information for an unlimited universe of companies.
Since 2006, RepRisk has built and continues to grow the most comprehensive ESG risk database that serves as a due diligence, research, and monitoring tool in risk management, compliance, investment management, corporate benchmarking, and supplier risk. The database currently includes risk profiles for over 60,000 public and private companies, 15,000 projects, as well as for every sector and country in the world.
Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, RepRisk serves clients worldwide including global banks, insurance providers, investment managers, and corporates, helping them to manage ESG and reputational risks in day-to-day business.
RepRisk provides the transparency needed to enable better, more informed decisions.