Marketing | Public Relations
Google Analytics; Google Adwords campaigns; SEO/SEM
We are looking for an independent, self-starter, motivated Regional Digital Marketing Executive/Manager based in Singapore responsible in overseeing the online marketing strategy. Plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for company website(s). In addition, engaging with the public through social media and ensure visitor flow to digital sites. Analyzing and reporting on visitor data and devise new ways to market products.
Candidates with more experience may be considered for more senior positions.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Manage and maintain the company website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in sales & marketing or related fields.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing and design; prior experience in tourism industry preferred.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Services - Other
20 - 49
OVERVIEWA distribution ticketing system for lifestyle, leisure and entertainment.
GlobalTix is one of the leading players in the travel industry focusing on tours and activities. We are an open booking platform that provides one of the most attractive tours and activities to our consumers. We partner with different travel operators to provide a wide range of activities to our consumers.
We are a fun & friendly working environment.
Join us on a mind-blowing journey in a travel tech environment. If travelling is your love, tech is your passion and dynamic is your second name, we would love to hear from you.