Business Development | Marketing
Sales & Marketing experiences in eCommerce
Your role will be a hybrid one - part publisher recruitment and part affiliate marketing executive. You will apply your strengths in both sides of our business by managing the growth of affiliate programs in the network, and to increase the company revenue growth via our affiliate network.
You will serve as a liaison between the merchant and publisher, and you will be on the front line of our business, representing Involve Asia when either side of our operations requires your attention. We'll be placing you in this role until it evolves into a team-leading one, where you will eventually be managing your own.
You will also be communicating with publishers on all channels, which means you've got to love making calls, sending out emails, and updating social media on a daily basis.
- Build and manage a large pipeline of publisher leads
- Pitch InvolveAsia platform, make proposals and negotiate contracts
- Close new business opportunities to attain or exceed revenue targets
- Ability to identify opportunities between Advertisers and Publishers and promoting better campaigns between both parties
- Building and maintaining strong, long lasting client relationships
- Demonstrate consistency in character and provide superior support to the team as well as both advertisers and publishers
- Demonstrate flawless communication skills - verbally and written - because you'll be on the phone and on instant-messaging apps when talking to clients
- Demonstrate the desire to take initiative and think out of the box and learn about the relevant product information Involve Asia offers
- You have at least 3+ years of sales experience in eCommerce or 1-3 years experience (Junior Level) in digital marketing including content marketing, social, SEO, CRM, and programmatic
- Have understanding of the entire marketing stack and familiarity with tools and technologies
- Strong client management experience acumen and communication skills
- Ability to understand and interpret business data and metrics
- Must be able to speak well in English and Vietnamese
Computers, Accessories, and Services
50 - 99
Involve Asia (IA) is a venture-backed Malaysian start up that operates in the commerce and advertising space. IA owns and operates Shopstylers, a performance marketing and analytics platform that connects online retailers and brands to digital media owners. With over 1,000 partners throughout Southeast Asia, IA gives you a platform to grow your personal network as well as work on widely used products regionally.
To be an End-To-End solution for businesses to either get starter online but also to rapidly scale.
- Monthly get togethers
- 20 days work from home per annum (upon confirmation)
- Birthday leave
- Movie nights
- Open and transparent culture
- We provide good opportunities for learning and working directly with the founders
- Unlimited snacks!