ACCA; Accounting Software
We are looking for a self-driven and independent Assistant Manager to assist Chief Financial Officer in all aspects relating to the accounting functions.
- Overall responsible for checking and processing of suppliers’ invoices
- Overall responsible for checking the accuracy of half monthly/monthly billings to customers
- Track payments/collections and update payment status in the system’s records
- Perform daily accounting functions and maintain full set of accounts for overseas subsidiaries
- Perform month-end closing (including bank reconciliation) for overseas subsidiaries
- Perform other supporting functions within the Finance department
- Assist in the company’s tax returns
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned by management
- Diploma/ACCA/degree holder
- Minimum 5 years in related field
- Sound understanding of accounting standards/practices
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Has experience using accounting software
- Self-driven and independent with a strong sense of commitment and urgency to meet deadlines
- Effective in multi-tasking and able to thrive under pressure to meet deadlines
- Responsible team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Able to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
Services - Other
20 - 49
OVERVIEWA distribution ticketing system for lifestyle, leisure and entertainment.
GlobalTix is one of the leading players in the travel industry focusing on tours and activities. We are an open booking platform that provides one of the most attractive tours and activities to our consumers. We partner with different travel operators to provide a wide range of activities to our consumers.
We are a fun & friendly working environment.
Join us on a mind-blowing journey in a travel tech environment. If travelling is your love, tech is your passion and dynamic is your second name, we would love to hear from you.