Corporate Support | Public Relations
Interpretation | Thai | Japanese | Translation
b-cause, Inc. provides translation service from English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, and other major languages into Japanese, as well as translation from Japanese into other foreign languages. b-cause features over 50,000 registered native speakers both in Japan and around the world. We can handle the wide range of language needs of our customers -- everything from English and other major languages to Kazakh and other rare languages. From general text to specialized documents, your translation is handled by staff specialized in that field. We use native translators for every language to ensure that delicate nuances inherent to each language are properly expressed. And full-time staff at our global affiliates are always standing by to provide quick, accurate, quality translations in all major languages.
· You have to prepare specifications of station ticket gate.
· Prepare documents of office equipment for overseas requirements & reports.
· You have to conduct tests based on system test requirements for attendance.
[Job category] Translation / Interpretation
[Employment form] Full Time/ Regular Employee
[Department] Translation & Interpretation department.
[Work Location] Tochigi, Japan
· Head Office - Tokyo
· Utsunomiya Station & Okamoto Station
[Business trip content]
· Area – Thailand
· Estimated trip period – A week long
· Japanese: Business Level or JLPT N2
· Thai Language: Business Level
[Welcome Skill] Knowledge of technical and mechanical systems will get preference.
· Word, Excel
· Typing speed- 50 characters per minute for Japanese.
· Has experience in overseas company management
· New graduates / Fresher are highly encouraged to apply
[Salary] Monthly 220,000 – 250,000 JPY (depends on experience) + bonus
· average 10-20 hours a month
· Overtime pay is paid separately
[Working hours] 80:30-17:05
[Weekend / Holidays]
· Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays (as per the calendar)
· Total Holidays- about 120 days (2019)
· VISA support
· Company housing facilities
· Relocation fee will be fully provided from the company.
[Insurance] Complete Social Insurance
[Dormitory/ Company Housing] Single room dormitory available
· Both cars and public institutions are acceptable
· Full support
[How to apply]
Please send your resume at the following e-mail address:
-Japanese Business Level (N2 or higher)
-Experience of interpreting or management
-Good communication skills