800 - 1000 SGD
accounts payable | accounts receivable | bookkeeping | finance | accounting
CaterSpot is building the next generation global online B2B food-ordering platform.
We've partnered with over 450 caterers and restaurants to make it easy to order catering online for any business or occasion. We're regularly serving great companies like Facebook, Apple, LinkedIn, PwC, MasterCard and more.
From routine office lunches to offsite client meetings and corporate events we are building a solution that lets corporate clients connect with great food for all of their needs
We are looking for a smart, hard-working, detailed oriented and analytical Accounting Intern to join our team. You'll work across Accounts Payable & Receivables and lots of ad-hoc related requests. Our ideal candidate is currently studying a Finance degree (preferably followed by accounting courses) and is preferably familiar with accounting software packages, like Xero
• Support our Senior Accounts Manager with Accounts Receivables / Payables
• Prepare invoices for CaterSpot customers
• Support with preparation of payment processing for CaterSpot vendors (restaurants & caterers)
• Preparation of account reconciliations, verifying receipts and payment details with transaction documents
• Studying degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or Business Administration
• Strong command of Excel
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Planning and organizing
• Attention to detail
• Information collection and monitoring
• Problem analysis
• Problem solving
• Communication skills
WHAT YOU'LL GET
• Exposure to a fast growing internet startup
• Opportunity to work alongside experienced serial entrepreneurs
• Work with a multicultural team - our teams are from 8 different nationalities
• A ton of responsibility for own personal and professional growth
INTERNSHIPS APPLICATION PROCESS @ CATERSPOT
Want in? Here’s the deal:
1. Check out our website and learn more what we do
2. Submit your application for one of our openings
If your resume looks good, you should be hearing back from us and we’ll set up an interview, either in-person or over the phone
4. Case challenge
For some roles, you’ll be asked to do a little bit of homework in the form of a case challenge. The nature of the challenge will vary, depending on the role you’re applying for, but essentially we want to see how you think when faced with a challenge!
5. Co-founders interview
Start date: April / May - Minimum 3 months required
Services - Other
20 - 49
CaterSpot is Asia’s largest online corporate catering platform.
Our platform lets companies order catered meals for team lunches, corporate events or client meetings from hundreds of curated caterers or restaurants.
To build the largest global marketplace for B2B online food ordering
Fun, hardworking and performance driven
If you're looking for a ton of responsibility, fun, multicultural environment and huge impact, you're just in front of the right company. Join us!