800 - 1000 MYR
Blackwilder is an insights-driven venture-builder and tech agency.
We build companies through a lean startup model; assigning shared
operational and financial resources as well as targeted talents to
develop business units catered to specific industries.
We require a part-time Finance & Admin assistant for a fast-growing startup. You are only required in office (Seputeh, near Midvalley) twice a week, 10am to 5pm, while the rest of the work assignments can be done remotely.
The scope of work includes but not limited to:
- Perform A/P, A/R duties
- Check and process invoices and payments
- Processing of claims and payroll
- Recording and compiling of company’s financial transaction in accounting software (Quickbooks / Wave)
- Monthly closing of accounts
- General administrative duties
- General financial analysis (Pricing, Profitability, Revenue strategy)
- Receipts checking & filing
- Project Accounting
- Diploma / Degree holder or undergraduate in Accounting or equivalent professional qualifications with 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Understanding of principle of finance, bookkeeping and accounting
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Fast and independent worker with a high level of integrity
- Good computer skills/proficient in MS Office applications
- Proficiency in Quick books/Wave Accounting will be an added advantage
Blackwilder as an organisation draws its capabilities from a team of specialists with varied skillsets from social psychology to computer science.
We are the behind-the-scenes, independent digital mercenaries that marketing agencies go to for 360Â° white-label brand marketing strategy and activation.
Blackwilder uses a data-driven communications strategy by combining critically creative ideation with technical ingenuity. We have only one mission : make money, do it quietly, rinse and repeat.
80% science, 20% art.