2200 - 3500 SGD
Business Development | Corporate Support | Customer Service | Others
finance | accounting | gst | administration | accounting software | book keeping
A successful Finance & Admin Executive is a key part of our foundation and in keeping our team organized, efficient, and smooth. Day to day, they move our finance and operations, and whatever else it takes to power the team forward together.
Blood (previously known as pslove) is on a mission to provide game-changing period care that inspires better days and endless possibilities for anyone who bleeds.
We invented MenstruHeat, the #1 menstrual cramp relief patch in the region with more than 1 million cramps relieved across 15 countries.
As a fast-growing consumer start-up, working with us is both an opportunity to make a real difference, as well as experience unique learnings first-hand as we launch new products and new markets in the region together.
- Work closely with our existing finance, operations and admin team
- Report directly to our Finance & Ops Manager
- Enable the Blood brand to continue our strong regional growth and be a part of the journey as we scale up
- Liaise with suppliers/customers for order processing (purchase/sales)
- Handle Accounts Receivables through invoicing, and debit/credit notes
- Handle Accounts Payable by processing invoices/claims weekly
- Assist in month-end finance closing, reporting and reconciliations
- Recording of finance/business documents, and other administrative duties
Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma/Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years working experience in finance/accounts & admin
- Good knowledge of GST and common accounting practices
- Experience using Microsoft NAV / Dynamics 365 Business Central or other ERPs is an advantage