communication | team work | meticulous | independent
Eatigo – Winner of 2016 Google Most Innovative App of the Year (Thailand) and invested by TripAdvisor, Eatigo is recognized as the number 1 restaurant reservations platform in South East Asia. We currently have operations in Bangkok, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, India and Philippines.
Founded in 2013, Eatigo’s mission is to connect empty tables with empty stomachs by offering time-based discounts of up to 50% every day at all of its participating restaurants through its online website and mobile applications. Users can choose to dine anywhere, from upscale hotels to popular food chains, and enjoy the same discounts with no strings attached, while restaurants get to fill their empty seats during off-peak hours.
What you need to do:
- Assisting in revenue cycle (billing & collection)
- Compile and sort documents, prepare and post invoices and credit and debit memos
- Work with collections personnel to verify the status of delinquent accounts and solicit payments on overdue accounts
- Provide weekly debtors report to management
- Assist in Annual Auditing
- Preparing of monthly expense claims
- Issuing of cheque payments
- Prepare and send Deposit request
- Collecting of daily mail
- Deposit cheque payment to the bank on a daily basis
- Managing Fixed Asset file
- Prepare and issuing of laptop to new staff
- Arranging and ordering of businesscard
- Follow up on outstanding payment (include frequent calling, emailing and visit merchant at times)
- Assist on HR matters eg: Job posting and scheduling interviews, updating new employee and leave updating in HR system, Arranging and issuing of Employee insurance, etc.
- Provide backup support to other groups in the accounting department, and perform other general administrative duties i.e Stationary/Pantry replenishment/, filing, assist in organizing team event etc..
- Attend incoming phone calls
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese (to liaise with Chinese Associates), English
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Communication skills, Microsoft Excel, Meticulous
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Required the ability to read and communicate in Mandarin and English
- Preferably with working experience in a Startup
eatigo - Winner of several start up awards and recognized as the Number 1 discounted restaurant reservations platform in South East Asia, we currently have operations in Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Pattaya, Manila, Mumbai & Pune and will expand to other markets in the near future.