Finance | Account Receivable | Credit Control | Collections | Accounting
Seeking a highly motivated and energetic candidate for the position of Finance & Administration Executive. Well organized, flexible and enjoys the challenge of delivering on time.
Has the ability to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Good communication skills, attention to detail and integrity are critical for this position.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Recording and review of vendor invoices in the system
- Assisting in revenue cycle (billing & collection)
- Follow up on outstanding receivables (include frequent calling and emailing merchants)
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Support with monthly customer billing and cash application in the system
- Ensure daily bank is reconciled and all entries are recorded
- Support with preparation of financial reports for statutory filings and compliances and any other report as required by management
- General Office Administration
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Degree holder in Accounting or equivalent professional qualifications with minimum 1 year relevant experience
- Experience in working on both revenue and payment cycles
- Knowledge of Singapore corporate and tax requirements
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Fast and independent worker with a high level of integrity
- Good computer skills/proficient in MS Office applications
- Proficiency in Netsuite will be an added advantage
eatigo - Winner of several start up awards and recognized as the Number 1 discounted restaurant reservations platform in South East Asia, we currently have operations in Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Pattaya, Manila, Mumbai & Pune and will expand to other markets in the near future.