800 - 1000 SGD
SAGE | Accounting
Boozeat is not just an e-commerce enterprise; we are the premier party delivery company in Malaysia. Or you can also consider us your private alcohol refinery! We stock aged, aromatic, traditional, viscous, and basically all kinds of high quality alcohols to quench your thirst for the better things in life. And whether it’s through unbeatable deals, customer satisfaction, or long-lasting business relationships, we place particular emphasis on providing a uniquely Boozeat experience for our clients.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, a Finance Executive's key responsibility is to efficiently and effectively provide financial and operational support to the business and all major accounts.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual, with a desire to be part of a fast-growing e-commerce business. The candidate should be reliable, organized and detail oriented. In return, you will receive a competitive salary, potential bonus and room for future growth within the business.
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to) –
- Managing daily accounting transactions accurately, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payment vouchers, general ledger and reconciliation
- Prepare invoices, cash flow statements and general expenditure documentation
- Maintaining accurate accounting entries for monthly, quarterly and annual management and statutory reporting, including yearly audit and tax
- Assist with month end closing activities, eg director’s statements, ageing reports, accruals etc
- Responsible for managing physical inventory alongside the warehouse team, to reconcile and account for stock movement
- Petty cash documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Assisting the Management Team on reporting, budgeting, forecasting and financial plans
- Maintain and assist with budget reports and dashboards to increase commercial awareness and drive improvement in business performance Assist with other ad hoc analysis, day-to-day office operations and administration
- Work closely with CEO
- Friendly and cheerful working environment
- Platform to learn multiple soft skills set such as leadership, communication
These are a few key elements expected in order for you to excel in this role –
- Excellent email and time management
- Strong attention to detail, with an emphasis on accuracy
- Pro-active team player with an honest and straightforward style of communication, and comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Genuine interest in wanting to make a difference in a growing e-commerce business and brand, and be well rewarded for doing so.
Boozeat is not just an e-commerce enterprise; we are the premier party delivery company in Malaysia. Or you can also consider us your private alcohol refinery! We stock aged, aromatic, traditional, viscous, and basically all kinds of high quality alcohols to quench your thirst for the better things in life. And whether itâs through unbeatable deals, customer satisfaction, or long-lasting business relationships, we place particular emphasis on providing a uniquely Boozeat experience for our clients.
We deal directly with brand owners and appointed sole importers, removing the need for a middle man. So it's just the two of use, under the starry night, with booze cheaper than ever.
All of our booze comes in directly from distillery, winery and brewery So there's no doubt you're drinking the freshest and real-est booze. We say no to selling duty-free, fake or parallel products.
Kick back, relax, drink booze and enjoy. Because life is a giant party anyway.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US?
GROWTH AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
As the company grows, our people grow too â in numbers, personal development and with the recent pantry overhaul, waist size. Boozeat invests a lot of time in training and hear-me-outs to help you to grow from good to great and fat to fatter.
WORK HARD, PLAY HARDER
We hustle hard. We make sure that we're goal oriented, performance-focused and disciplined at achieving targets. But work aside, we never ever forget our mantra: EAT. DRINK. PLAY. REPEAT.
CHANGE THE WORLD
Okay, maybe not the world. But you can start by changing the way people live their lives. How? By giving them the best experience through unstoppable deals, guaranteed satisfaction and amazing relationships. Be part of this movement and we might be able to make the world a better place, one booze at a time.