Business Development | Corporate Support | Investment | Others
Accounting | Finance | Excel | Xero
As a finance manager, you will be leading our finance associates to deliver a comprehensive suite of accounting and finance services to our SME clients. As we pride ourselves in our excellent client servicing, you need to have excellent communication skills to be in regular communication with our clients.
Some of the services we provide:
Accounting and Financial Control
- Handles full sets of accounts (including AR, AP and GL functions) for clients.
- Timely production of management accounts, financial statements and financial analysis.
- Assist to prepare year end statutory financial statements in accordance with Singapore law and FRS.
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Assist in forecasting, budgeting, and analysis of clients’ financial performance.
- Analyse financial information for monthly variances.
- Support research, due diligence, financial modelling and investment analysis to facilitate decision making.
- Map down business processes and create management reporting templates
- Manage assigned client portfolios, understand clients’ needs and maintain long term working relationships.
- Assist in a full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including but not limited to client on-boarding process, maintaining statutory registers and perform regulatory filings.
- Monitor the market developments and issues in the global and competitive landscape.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our finance associates deliver consistently high quality work to our clients and to ensure that the clients are kept up-to-date on the status of any of their finance matters.
Qualifications and skills
- Min Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or equivalent accreditation
- 4-5 years of experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience using Xero is preferred, or ability to demonstrate comparable knowledge and skills
- Team player with strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn and take initiative in a fast-paced and nimble environment
Financial Services and Products
10 - 19
Excide was founded in 2015 serving small and medium enterprises in Singapore. We perform the role of a CFO at a fraction of their salary. This means that small and medium businesses are able to afford the professional financial management services that are commonly adopted by larger organizations.
While F&B, retail, education, and tech startups remain our core strength, we also work with a wide range of clients spanning multiple sectors.
Excide has identified the end-to-end value chain of our services and explored various segments that can be made more efficient through technology.
1. Excide's proprietary software, Symphony, helps to automate various work streams so that businesses can ensure their important finance processes are completed in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
2. Xero, a cloud-based accounting software, allows us to perform the bookkeeping function and monitor the business remotely.
In today's world, the role of a CFO is evolving. It has shifted from just purely financial control to having a bigger focus on strategic decisions. However, making good strategic decisions require good data and good finance processes.
Excide will help to transform your finance processes using technology to ensure you have better insight into your business. You will be able to view all the critical details of your business from your personal command center.
Our all-rounded team will also provide you with expertise across the various finance functions to support you in your decision-making. This includes financial control, FP&A, automation and process optimization.
Some of our clients include Singapore's leading mobile enterprise solutions provider, a Chinese unicorn in the technology sector and a subsidiary of a prominent government-linked company. The demographics of our clients range from early-stage startups, serial entrepreneurs to private equity professionals, bankers and doctors.
Excide aims to build up a network of finance professionals equipped with modern tools to meet the finance needs of SMEs.
We pride ourselves in excellent service and going beyond expectations to deliver finance services that have a meaningful impact on the business of our clients.
We are a small and nimble company.
We have a flexible and relaxed work environment.
We have independent and self-directed roles.
We value personal development and growth.