1800 - 2500 USD
people management | critical thinker | proactive | dedication to work | interpersonal | drive change | teamwork | leadership | accounting | analytical
DREAM A LITTLE. TRAVEL A LOT.
Welcome to Asia-Pacific's leading luxury villa booking portal and villa manager!
The Luxe Nomad was founded on a simple belief: that booking a luxury villa should be easy.
With now 50 villas in Thailand and over 35 villas in Bali; we are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join our fast-growing team.
In this role, you will help manage our team of accountants in Thailand and report directly to the General Manager and Group Finance Director.
- Oversee operations of the finance department of the company: Monitor Account Payables & Receivables, Bank Reconciliation, Accounting System
- Monitor individual villa P&L, cash flow and ensure timely payment of the property’s running expenses as well as timely pay out to villa owners
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities for the company and villas
- Provide financial reports to management on monthly basis with variance analysis and advise strategies to maintain financial health of the company
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
- Reforecast processes for the company and villas
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
- Liaise with tax consultants or local authorities for required declaration and pay out
- Other ad hoc duties and administrative tasks as needed
- 6 to 8 years of accounting and finance experience in handling full set of accounts in a fast paced company
- Must be fluent in English and Thai (speaking and writing)
- Have a basic knowledge of taxation (VAT, Withholding Tax, Corporate Income Tax, Property Tax, etc)
- Excellent numerical literacy with strong attention to detail and ability to see the big picture
- Strong leader and team player with ability to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes and controls are being adhered
- Proficient in finance software, Google sheets and MS Office (especially excel)
- Good attitude to learning, driven and willing to do what it takes to grow the company to the next level
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
DREAM A LITTLE. TRAVEL A LOT.
Welcome to Asia-Pacific's leading luxury villa booking portal and property manager!
The Luxe Nomad was founded on a simple belief: that luxury travel can be affordable.
Launched in 2012 with a round of angel investment, the Singapore-based startup pioneered collaborating with celebrities and online influencers on Instagram which helped grow its reach to 250,000 travellers. The site now lists over 2500 private villas, apartments, and ski chalets in more than 35 destinations, offering guests the home-away-from-home comforts with a Luxe Nomad touch.
We are expanding into property management, ensuring not only can you book with us, but check into a Luxe Nomad managed property as well.
If this sounds like the type of company you'd like to join, then why not
drop us a line? We're looking for fellow Nomads who think out of the box, love to learn
and aren't afraid of working hard!