2300 - 2500 SGD
Project Management | Others
project management | data analytics | english | communication | analytical skills
CaterSpot is Asia’s largest corporate catering platform that connects companies and people with catering options. We offer users the possibility to order 4000+ catering menus and packs from a curated list of caterers and restaurants in Singapore and Singapore.
· Organizing Food Programs: proposing products, ideas, campaigns and executing them
· Finding food suppliers and dealing with them
· Operationally overseeing deliveries and reacting to problems (e.g. item unavailability / wrong or late deliveries)
· Managing on-going relationship with the customer
· Analyzing data and preparing reports for the customers
· A whole load of exciting ad hoc tasks and challenges related to start-up nature of the company!
· Self-starters who are comfortable with taking the initiative.
· A quick and calm thinker when under pressure, multitasking pro! Enjoy talking and listening to people.
· Strong communication and organization skills - the ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
· Fluent in English.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced customer facing environment. High attention to detail.
· Tech savvy, good PC skills, e.g. MS Office, Google Docs, Google Sheets.
What we offer:
· Enjoy high level autonomy, and be seen and heard for all the great work you do.
· An excellent opportunity to work in an energetic, fast paced environment.
· You'll learn the ins and outs of operations, participate in training activities and most of all - you'll learn the business.
· Open, respectful, fun company culture with people who seriously enjoy what they are doing.
· Great exposure into multiple aspects of a fast-growing, game changing business.
· Fast career growth and many opportunities for advancement within company.
· Flexi-work available (work from home or any other place of comfort couple days a week!)
You'll be organizing Food Programs for some of our customers. That means you'll be responsible for procuring items for their pantries, dealing with suppliers, maintaining relationship with the customer as well as managing operational problems whenever necessary. You’ll need strong communication and analytical skills.
CaterSpot is Asiaâs largest online marketplace that connects companies and people with great local catering options. We offer users the possibility to order 600+ catering menus and packs from a curated list of caterers and restaurants in Singapore and Hong Kong with island-wide coverage.