CapBridge is a private institutional capital raising platform that connects institutional and accredited investors to mid to late stage growth companies. Our platform provides a secure and effective environment where investors can confidentially access growth stage companies seeking financing. The CapBridge platform efficiently tailors specific deal types to each investor, showing them only the deals that meet their investment criteria. Our platform also integrates useful tools that optimise time and resources. Functions include due diligence, deal flow management, secure data-room, FAQs, closing, and completion checklists. Our innovative digital platform is fully integrated with leading industry databases. With access to over 5 million records, the platform provides a sophisticated and targeted environment for intelligent deal sourcing and matching. Capbridge has a partnership with the Singapore Exchange (SGX) that allows us to facilitate and accelerate the IPO process for growth companies. Our management team is from multiple disciplines, including venture capital, investment banking, technology commercialisation and portfolio management. Our vision is to build Capbridge into a world-class marketplace for investors and companies to achieve their growth objectives in an intelligent, secure and efficient manner
1. Construct and deliver a secure, working Big Data Engine to connect & update existing company data from various sources – from distributing of file system, to mapping and further algorithm implementation/machine learning functionalities using.
2. Build and fine-tune existing / future algorithmic processes for business use.
· Familiarity with database modelling and data warehousing principles with a working knowledge of SQL.
· Creativity to go beyond current tools to deliver the best solution to the problem
· Strong programming skills in Python, SQL and SPARK
· Savvy at extracting knowledge from data
· Experience with Big Data Technologies such as Azure, Hadoop, Hive, RedShift, etc.
. Experience working with large data sets in order to extract business insights or build predictive models will be helpful (data mining, machine learning, and regression analysis).