node js | amp | pwa | react js | Redux
We are building a regional travel portal to help travellers discover, plan, book and share their trips! And we are looking for a Front-End developer to implement front-end technical design and development! You will be guided by our CTO with more than 10 years of experience.
- Implement front-end technical design and development.
- Write robust front-end codes using React, Redux and Redux Thunk.
- Automate test using tools like Selenium, Junit, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai.
- Rapidly design, prototype and iterate on creative concepts to meet user requirements.
- Able to identify and fix problems/bugs rapidly.
- Extensive experience in building single page web application interfaces/development.
- Strong experience with Redux, React-Thunk, Component-container design pattern.
- Experience in PWA along with AMP is a big plus.
- Experience with test automation – experience with Selenium, Junit, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai etc will be an advantage.
- Knowledge on Webpack and Chrome Dev tools.
- Experience with NodeJS, Express, MongoDB is a plus.
- Experience with Agile development methodology & Test-Driven development is a plus.
- Problem solver and technology enthusiast.
Travel snd Transportation
5 - 9
We are one of the fastest-growing online travel magazines that feature unique content that inspire people to rethink about travelling in Indonesia (https://indonesia.tripcanvas.co).
Since our debut in July 2014, we have been experiencing a steady traffic growth, and we now have more than 1.4 million visits each month on our website. In addition, we have an active and highly engaged Facebook community of 57,000 and counting. Majority of our readers are from Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Australia.
Our mission is to serve travellers and the travel industry. Although we are focus on Indonesia, we adopt a global mindset and focus on scalability. With the depth of knowledge we have about travellers, we launched our Thailand site (https://thailand.tripcanvas.co) in April 2016 and have since attracted over 250,000 monthly readers.
Driven by a team of travel-passionate writers and editors, weâve been curating and creating travel stories about Bali, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Lombok, Bangkok, Chiang Mai (and many more destinations coming up) that youâd seldom hear from anywhere else. We pride ourselves as experts in creating engaging content that gets people talking and sharing all over the web.
Our slogan, âNot Your Usual Travel Guideâ explains very well what we stand for to create unique travel content that would inspire people in an unconventional yet powerful way.
The team at TripCanvas has solid track records of past success and badass skills like SEO, sales, marketing, etc, and tremendous travel industry insights that will help propel the business to a greater heights.
The key things that binds us are these â
We LOVE travelling!
We are not afraid of failures, and we are here to learn.
We are very open individuals.
Weâre here to build a kickass company based on hard work and creativity.
Most importantly, we have fun doing this!
We aspire to be the most widely-used one-stop travel portal for Southeast Asian travellers to discover, plan, book and share your travel experiences.