6000 - 8000 SGDEquity
SEO | Webpack | Redux | NextJS | ReactJS | Unit Testing | HTML | CSS | API design
- Collaborate with the product, business, design and engineering teams to deliver a superlative product.
- Contribute to our agility with efficient, manual and automated tests, integrate into a CI/CD pipeline.
- Develop high quality code using all proactive code validation techniques.
- Document and publish test plans, test design, test results and analysis to the product development team.
- Collaborate with product and development teams to analyze, debug and resolve design and code issues.
- Drive automation for testing; ensure delivery with quality and performance.
- Timely communication and delivery of technical solutions, capabilities and features in business terms. Communicate status, issues and risks in a precise and timely manner.
We’re growing from strength to strength. We’re looking for a front-end engineer, as part of our pioneer team. You will play a crucial role in building the best experience for businesses looking for workspace.
- A degree in computer science, software engineering or information technology
- Experience with Client-Server protocol & API design Skills
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design and mobile friendly
- Strong understanding of modern CSS and HTML standards
- Experience optimising web application performance
- Familiarity unit testing (Jest & Enzyme), Redux, Webpack, SPA-style approach, Mapbox, Pannellum, Use of Version control software (GitHub, BitBucket)
- Strong understanding of browser rendering engines
- Possess foundation skills in SEO
- Experience building cross-platform apps
- Proven team, interpersonal skills and ability to get things done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in documentation
- Ability to clearly communicate technical details effectively across disciplines, organizations and locations.
Good to have:
- Familiarity integrating with RESTful/ GraphQL web services
- Familiarity or interest in building native mobile apps
- Experience working for a startup or scale-up a plus
You’re a match for GorillaSpace if you:
- Are a go-getter, a critical thinker and have a strong sense of ownership and self-manage
- Like being on the frontline of constant change towards innovation
- Have a real passion for extraordinary user experiences and an eye for details.
- Are hands-on, enthusiastic and self-motivated with strong initiative and desire to succeed in a challenging environment
- Want to be in a learning environment to explore new ideas and concepts
- Have the burning desire of building something good great and useful