Front-End Developer (ReactJS, NextJS)
Selfie is an early stage start-up focused on innovation within the cosmetic dentistry sector. We believe that cosmetic dentistry can be provided differently and made accessible to more people without compromising on quality of care. Our business and technology sets us apart by giving our customers a clear aligner experience where they can choose between remote and in-person care based on their needs.
Job Type: Full time/Part Time/Remote/Contract
Years of Experience: 2-4 years
Career Level: Early-Middle
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who wants to work in an early stage start-up and is motivated at the prospect of building something new grounds-up; someone that is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
You will work closely with our tech lead. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Translating design in Figma to reusable components
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Experience in ReactJS is a must
- Experience in NextJS is a must
- Proficient in one of the frontend design frameworks: Material UI, Semantic UI or Ant Design
- Proficient understanding of state management framework - Redux, React Context, Mobx
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient in using frontend testing: Jest, React Testing Library, Enzyme
- Good understanding of responsive web development
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Health and Personal Care
10 - 19
OVERVIEWEarly stage start-up focused on innovation within the cosmetic dentistry sector, looking for hungry, entrepreneurial, passionate people who are self-driven, open for challenges and able to innovate creative solutions. You will be part of a growing team that has a strong set of advisors and management team.
We want to make cosmetic dentistry more accessible without compromising on quality of care.
Young, energetic, passionate startup comprising smart and motivated individuals with diverse international background.