Digify is a next-generation document security platform that helps protect and track important documents after sending. Today, we have more than 200,000 users worldwide.
Digify is fast-growing and focused on building a product our customers love. We are looking for self-starters who enjoy making things happen and making a difference. Our work environment strongly encourages self-learning and growth, and we expect all employees to work independently.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who translates UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. Front end Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation
- BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or BA degree with comparable experience
- Experience in building cloud-based application across platform and browsers
- Experience in AngularJS is a plus
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skill
- Able to come up with solutions independently
Digify https://digify.com is a next-generation document security platform that helps protect and track documents after sending. Today, we have more than 90,000 users worldwide. Digify is profitable, fast-growing, and focused on building a product our customers love. We are the winner of the top security innovation competition - RSA Innovation Sandbox.
Our mission is to make document security simple and accessible, so that companies can easily protect and track documents after sending.
We are a team of self-starters who enjoy making things happen and making a difference. Our work environment strongly encourages self-learning and growth, and we expect all employees to work independently.
- Profit sharing pegged to revenue growth
- Medical allowance
- 14 days of annual leave