15000000 - 17000000 IDR
At Labster we are dedicated to empowering the next generation of scientists to change the world. Our goal is to develop software that makes learning both engaging and effective, and to make it accessible to as many students as possible.
We govern ourselves by using a flat-hierarchy system that is focused on motivation and results. We believe in flexible work hours and a good work-life balance, and while we love to get results, it’s incredibly important for us to have happy team members. To achieve our goals, our stack includes C#, Unity3D, Python, AWS etc.
As a Frontend Software Engineer you will join our “Builder” team that focus on development an award-winning tool that enables educators to create their own virtual science learning simulations. Check out this video for a quick overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtNs_a30sjs&feature=youtu.be&hd=1
Our online editor is based on the Unity game engine wrapped with a with vue.js UI.You will work closely together with our C# and full stack software engineers to further improve the UI of our scientific simulation editor.
The position is initially limited to 6 months, but might be extended and converted into a long-term collaboration.
At Labster we are dedicated to empowering the next generation of scientists to change the world . Our goal is to develop fully interactive software that makes learning both engaging and effective, and to make it accessible to as many students as possible (see short trailer here). We are partnering with major publishers and other EdTech companies such as Pearson and Google.
We believe in flexible work hours and a good work-life balance, and while we love to achieve great things via concentrated work, it’s incredibly important for us to have happy and engaged team members across all of our locations: the US, the UK, Denmark, Switzerland, Ukraine, and Indonesia.
- Develop new UI components and maintaining existing solutions
- Integrate the UI with additional APIs
- Writing unit and integration tests
- Review code
- Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment.
- Meet both technical and consumer needs
- At least 1 year’s experience in Vue.js development
- Experience with Git version control tool
- Effective English communication skills (oral and written) are a must
- Experience in Unity and C#
- Experience and/or willingness to work in a remote/distributed team
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is a plus
- Experience in Python (Django) development is considered a plus