We are looking for a Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Develop new user-facing features.
• Build reusable components and codes/libraries for future use.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Thorough understanding of CSS Box model, Grid/Flexbox.
• Familiar with Progressive Web Apps or React Native
• Knowledge of a CSS framework such as Semantic UI | Material UI | Foundation.
• Familiar with ES2016 and Typescript.
• Good understanding of request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient in GIT version control.
Financial Services and Products
10 - 19
Bjak is a technology company focused on making insurance easy, fun and more inclusive for everyone. Here at Bjak, we are dedicated in creating shared and open ecosystem giving everyone equal opportunity, accessibility and security. Bjak is led and backed by some of the most prominent executives and enterprises in Asia.
Bjak's mission is to be best digital insurance platform for everyone in South East Asia.
At Bjak My Sdn Bhd, we are fast paced, innovative, passionate, progressive and vibrant.
- You will be working in a fast-growing startup that promotes flexible and open culture.
- You will learn the latest technologies which will add value to yourself and give you an edge in today's job market.