Our founders started building software for their own restaurant. As they perfected the technology, they saw an opportunity to share with restaurants and bakeries and thus, Oddle was born. Four years later, Oddle has almost 2,000 partners across Asia, and we work with top brands like Shangri-La, Hai Di Lau Hot Pot, PizzaExpress and more. We’re looking for motivated and talented people to join our fast-paced start-up and help us reach our next milestone. Join Oddle where original thinking is welcomed and hard work pays off (literally).
You will embark on a journey where you can support more restaurants around the world with a scalable, robust system that they can trust. By joining our Tech team, you get to work on a product that has revolutionized the way food & beverages establishments grow their delivery and takeout businesses. You will also have the opportunities to solve payments, notifications, mapping, and complex algorithms problems while deliver a simple, seamless experience for both businesses and consumers.
What you will do:
- Work together with the Product and Design teams to conceptualize, build, test, and deploy new features
- Build efficient, reusable well-designed and high-quality front-end systems that communicate with upstream backend services via APIs
- Triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues
- Improve code quality and increase unit and end-to-end test coverage
- Mentor junior engineers when necessary
What you will need:
- 2 years or more experience in modern Frontend technology (ES6, React, Angular, Ember, SCSS, CSS-in-JS)
- Experience with React and Redux is a plus
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, a committed individual and a good team player
- Highly self driven with the ability to learn fast and adapt to changes in a fast paced and growth-focused startup
- Possess good attitude towards continual learning and improving
If you are someone who appreciates efficient and reusable frontend systems, or turning mockups to realities, we want to speak to you!
50 - 99
Every year, 60% of restaurants fall off the market. New names get lost in the sea of competition. To come up on top, restaurants must explore innovative ways to grow. Instead of expanding brick-and-mortar store space, many restaurants have turned to offering food delivery to lift their sales.
However, managing delivery operations is hard work. Customised solutions are too expensive. Cheap solutions are inadequate. Concerns on lowering operating costs make it harder for restaurants to get to the next level.
Being restaurateurs ourselves, we understand this. That's why we started Oddle. We want to make it easy for restaurants to engage, manage and grow their F&B business through an all-in-one online ordering system.
Staying competitive is not going to get easier, but it will get smarter. With Oddle, restaurants can truly take their F&B business to the next level.
To enable F&B businesses to grow and manage their brands through an all-in-one, integrated and cost-effective solution.
We aim to build a sustainable ecosystem that will take the F&B industry into the future.
Intellectual Curiosity: At Oddle we are curious, and we have a hunger to consistently learn. We are very open to ideas and innovation
Authenticity: We treasure the concept of intrinsic motivation. We encourage genuine conversations and constructive debates
Resilient: We are a team of hard-working individuals that strive to get the job done in the best possible manner. We are committed to high quality work.
Reflective: Personal Growth is about being aware of one's strength and weaknesses. We are obsessed about improving ourselves.
Adaptable: Being in a startup requires flexibility and being agile to changes that would bring impact
Fun Loving: We are very serious about work and our goals, but beneath our professional exterior, we are really a bunch of people who love to have fun.