AVANA is a platform that transforms ecommerce by enabling social media users to make purchases from their desired merchants within the merchantâs social media channel. Micro enterprises can quickly and easily set up a professional online store at www.avana.asia with an advanced inventory and order management backend complete with payment gateway integration for free in less than 15 minutes.
What you’ll do:
- Working with Product team to develop world class solution that solves problems faced by online sellers.
- Conduct user testings, and understand real user feedback about the product
- Taking the lead with respect to UX strategy and creative direction aligned with the company growth plan
- Preparing mockups, designs, prototype and deploying them on aggressive timelines
- Optimize the web assets for performance speed and conversion
- Demonstrated successes (and failures) in building user-facing applications using data-driven practices
What we’d like to see from the candidate:
- Passion for users and analytical on data. High passion for creating high converting web assets
- Passion towards online sellers, empathy towards our users and crazy about finding out how to design the best checkout process that converts
- Crazy about online shopping. Familiar with most of the eCommerce platform available in the market
- Experience working with RESTful Services and APIs is a plus
- Strong ability to implement responsive / mobile design and cross browsers development
- Ability to take advantage of data from tracking to improve components of web design with conversion as end goal
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Pixel tracker, Heat Maps and Visitor analyzer product such as Inspectlet, Kissmetrics or others.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards.
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve.
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas.
- Good team player with strong communication skills.
- Manage the execution of all deliverables in line with project schedule and deadlines.
- Result-oriented, able to work independently with good planning & organisation skills.
- Friendly, good at multitasking & willingness to learn.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.