Software Engineering | Front End | ReactJS | AWS
Who are we looking for:
Here at Hubble, we pride ourselves on having passionate Software Engineers who build highly usable, feasible, and valuable products. We are looking for independent and self-driven individuals who embrace challenges and love to explore new technologies and platforms. At Hubble, we believe the future is in our products, and the future of our products will be in your hands.
Your current mood:
You have spent the past 3-5 years as a Software Engineer. However, the bureaucracy of the large corporate is stifling and you are starting to feel that you can contribute more. You want to make an impact at work and make a dent in the universe. You feel that you have talents in abundance but they are not recognised. You are sick and tired of them telling you “your time will come, there are many before you”. Your talents should NOT be measured by your age, corporate seniority, and bureaucracy. You want to step up to the plate now. You want to bat for home run.
What Hubble will give you:
Hubble is built by a team of talented, driven, and ambitious individuals. We do not subscribe to conventions. We do not let history and traditions dictate and limit our dreams to shape the world. We adopt the same mindset with our hiring. We are looking for the best and we want to bet on you. In this position, we want to groom you to take on a leadership position. Join only if you want to take on the challenge of leading and growing your own team. We will give you all the exposure and resources you need to grow into the role of Senior Software Engineer. If your mindset is right, we promise you the ride of your life.
Who will you be working with:
If you connect with any of the description below, please apply immediately:
- Purpose driven
- Hungry, ambitions, and self-motivated
- Meritocratic, results/performance > age/bureaucracy
- Resourceful, independent, chart our own destiny
- Determined, perseverance, and hard working
- Creative, innovative, out of the box
Yes, the above is everyone of us at Hubble.
Hubble is a leading technology company focusing on construction and engineering industry. We are on a mission to build the world’s first autonomous construction sites by automating and trading the 4M (Man, Machine, Material, Money) resources.
Our solutions help digitise all your work processes, and connect all key project stakeholders - developers, consultants, fabricators, contractors, and facility managers - onto an all-in-one platform - The Hubble Platform.
Build faster and cheaper and with the highest quality and safety standards with Hubble’s impactful technologies. Let’s transform the way we build our cities for a better tomorrow. Today. Together. For generations to come.
Visit us at www.hubble.sg to learn more for #bettercitiesoftomorrow
What you will be doing:
- Develop Hubble software solutions by studying the requirements, use-cases, and process flow to accomplish organization and engineering mission.
- Lead the team in formulating software architecture, technology stack, and innovative solutions.
- Expand the capability and expertise of the engineers by providing advice, coaching, and other opportunities.
- Assist in the execution of Hubble’s technical aspects specifically enhancement, implementation, and deployment of Hubble’s product and service.
- Analyse technical feasibility of the software solution from the problem definition, technical requirements, and proposed solutions. Work closely with the product team to document and develop requirements, estimation of timeline, and work plans.
- Adhere to high quality software development principles, best-practices, design patterns, and code documentation. Research on new technologies, current state-of-the-art development tools and equipment, and opportunities for process improvement.
- Assist the management in developing and implementing new processes to increase productivity and effectiveness of the engineering team.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 4 years of software engineering experience building Web Front End Applications.
- A passion and drive for learning technologies and applying them pragmatically
- Experience deploying software on highly scalable platforms like AWS is a plus.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and a solid grasp of object-oriented programming
- An ability to contribute to a technical discussion and the openness to listen and learn from your peers.
- Have a good understanding of web frontend application architecture
- Have a good understanding of various software engineering design patterns
- Experience working on ReactJS applications.
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and highly collaborative team to solve real business problems
- Versatility and enthusiasm to tackle new problems across the full-stack and to learn new frameworks as we continue to push technology forward