4000 - 6000 SGD
Design | Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers
We are the team behind Pigeonhole Live, a real-time interactive live Q&A platform that companies in over 50 countries use at their live events and meetings. We have done over 100,000 events and meetings around the world, and growing rapidly. We're looking for a talented, front-end web developer who wants to be part of a growing start-up with a global impact.
As a Frontend Software Engineer, you will work closely with our product designers and help bring to life our next-gen interactive screens for audiences at live events and meetings around the world.
You might be a good fit for this position if you...
- Possess strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Have in-depth knowledge of CSS animations
- Worked with Canvas and SVG
- Have experience building responsive websites with media queries and progressive enhancement
- Have experience in CSS pre-processors
- Have experience handling and solving for cross browser compatibilities
- Have experience building and maintaining tooling to optimise and deploy static websites
20 - 49
Pigeonhole Live is a live interactive Q&A, Polling, and Survey platform for meetings and events. It is radically changing the way Fortune 500 companies, organisations, and education institutions engage with their live audiences.
Since 2010, Pigeonhole Live has been widely used to facilitate important conversations and bring new insights to our users, from a regular all-hands meeting at a Fortune 500 company to a global conference where leading thinkers, policy makers, and decision makers gather to discuss pressing global issues.
PigeonLab is a technology company that creates live interaction tools to facilitate open conversations in professional spaces. From meeting rooms to conference halls, we’ve worked with internal communications professionals, event planners, and C-suite executives from Fortune 500 companies to make the difficult task of audience engagement as simple as possible.
We're looking for motivated, smart and humble people who are eager to share and acquire knowledge, passionate about their field of work and are meticulously output-driven. You must be a team player and take pride in the collective impact of the company.
- Competitive salaries, based on working experience and portfolio
- Bonuses, based on our revenue and your performance
- Professional development budget, covering conferences, workshops and more
- Flexible working hours and work from home privileges
- Annual and medical paid leave
- Medical and dental coverage
- Group insurance
- Stocked pantry