1200 - 1800 SGDEquity
If you are a young developer, eager to learn new things, this might be right for you.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Bonus and other rewards according to individual and team performance
- Laptop for work usage (full time)
- Option for Early employee equity/stock
As a tech startup company we offer a casual, relaxed and warm working environment, some degree of flexibility.
- Learning new knowledge and tools in order to solve problems and improve current product is required of anyone taking on this role.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in Vue.js or React.js
- Demonstrate comfort with UI / UX specifications and design from Sketch App.
- Knowledge in Git.
- Have developed and released websites (as team or individual).
- The ability to work independently and to think analytically, to problem solve as well as work as part of a close-knit team.
- Continually demonstrate the ability to deliver timely results.
- You must demonstrate high proficiency in HTML/CSS Web design, optimized for all major browser.
5 - 9
We're running a messaging application to enable schools engage with targeted group of parents, students and teachers in real-time via mobile.
To be the most effective communication platform for school to connect and engage with targeted members in real time via mobile.
- Professional Growth: gain experiences in many functional areas, and take on a ton of responsibility.
- Passion: working with colleagues every day that have the same positive energy and excitement as you do.
- Job Variety: adopt new skills, take on new projects, and will never be bound to a dull, boring routine.
- Personal Growth: develop your social skills by wearing many âhatsâ and making important decisions.
- Company culture: being part of a close-knit family, where you can actually be yourself.
- Learn: close contact with the founders who are usually some of the best people to learn from.
- Creative Office Environment: designed to feed your creativity and tap into the right side of your brain. Trade in your suit and tie for jeans and sandals.
- Be Influential: makes a real difference and can have a significant impact on the success (or failure) of the business.
- Fun Team Events: building team relationships which is great because free breakfast/lunch and barbecues can become a regular activity
- Be a Part of It All: unique experience to help build something and be part of its growth from the very beginning. This means living the high highs, low lows, and everything in between.
Stock Option, Laptop, EPF, Gym, Travelling Allowance, Medical Claim