We are a the world's first creative ecosystem powered by design, technological innovation and entrepreneurship. And we're looking for great talent!
Does coding on cutting edge technology spark joy for you? Alongside with the IT wizards in the house, INMAGINE is hiring highly motivated developers who enjoy exploring and advancing with new technologies, as well as developing custom technical solutions on one or more of the blockchain technology platforms, such as Hyperledger, Ehtereum, Corda, Axoni and Ripple. As a Full Stack Blockchain Developer, you will power INMAGINE and its client globally, collaborating and integrating code into our SaaS tools. Come to INMAGINE and make a global impact on millions daily active users.
- Solve new problems. Working in blockchain means solving technical problems that have not been solved before. You will develop innovative solutions in distributed ledger technology and become well-versed in new technologies in the evolving blockchain space.
- Learn fast and think big. You have to pick up new technologies as needed and understand business problems. Almost every blockchain solution is only one piece of a much bigger picture; you will be tuned into micro details and the macro vision.
As a full stack developer, we expect you to have a breadth of knowledge across different languages, tools, and frameworks. We do not expect you to be an expert in all of them, but we do expect a level of comfort in being able to switch between front and back end roles and support infrastructure and architectural tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ Engineering or any related field of studies.
- Proficient with code and architecture design principles (clean code, RESTful APIs, SOLID, object-oriented vs functional, microservices vs. monolith, etc) including skillfully write code, read codes and understand algorithms/data structure.
- At least 3 years of work experience in designing, building, and supporting application systems.
- At least 1 year of experience using versioning tools (Git, SVN).
- Experience in test automation frameworks such as Jasmine/Jest/Junit.
- Experience working in teams using agile/scrum methodology and following agile software practices: CI/CD, TDD, pairing, infrastructure automation.
- Some experience developing Blockchain applications using blockchain development tools such as Web3.js, Hyperledger, Ethereum Solidity, Corda, Ripple or other proprietary language and APIs..
- Involvement in developer community groups and open source contributions..
- Communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to manage competing priorities, adjust, and pivot quickly; excellent time management.
- Collaborate with team members and clients – learning, guiding, teaching as you go.
- At least 2 years of experience in four of the following categories at minimum:
- Back-end: PHP, Nodejs, Golang, Java, Python.
- Database: SQL (Oracle, Postgres, MySQL), NoSQL/Graph (Mongodb, Couchdb, Neo4J).
- Infrastructure: Docker, Kubernetes, Continuous Integration (Jenkins, TravisCI).
- Cloud-based platforms: AWS, GCP, IBMCloud.
- Distributed System Architecture: microservices, SOA, sub/pub messaging, event streaming.
Services - Other
250 - 499
From supporting creatives worldwide with premium stock images since 2000, Inmagine has evolved into a creative ecosystem encompassing various creative assets and business models.
Powered by design, technological innovation and entrepreneurship, Inmagine is forging a future where design is within reach for everyone, one that enables the world to design smarter, faster and easier like never before.
Making Design Faster, Easier & Smarter - We are on a mission to make design easy for everyone by using artificial intelligence and data analytics to simplify the creative process – on all levels – for freelancers, marketers, influencers and business owners.re on a mission to make design easy for everyone by using artificial intelligence and data analytics to simplify the creative process – on all levels – for freelancers, marketers, influencers and business owners We are on a mission to make design easy for everyone by using artificial intelligence and data analytics to simplify the creative process – on all levels – for freelancers, marketers, influencers and business owners
An entrepreneurial culture - So you learn so much more! Passionate People - Because passion inspires achievement! Diversity - The best recipe for ideas! Aggressive and bright talent - Who can accelerate innovation in our fast-paced environment.
- Global Exposure: Besides travel opportunities, you'll get to mingle and work with international colleagues on exciting new ventures. It's a chance to expand your horizons and discover your full potential!
- Entrepreneurial Culture: Run by real entrepreneurs, our methods are oftentimes unconventional. So, if you have an appetite for risk and view challenges as opportunities, this is it!
- A Team Members: We hire talents, not employees...and talents organize that teamwork is the way to go! While we're hardworking and results-oriented, we believe that there's a right time for everything.
- Rocking Diversity: Play hard, work harder with people of diverse skill sets and experiences! Challenge yourself to step out of your comfort zone, and you'll find yourself growing in ways you'd never imagine.
- Fast & Curious: Everything happens at a fast and exciting pace here...and our talents are smart, curious and quick on their feet, ever ready to improve on current tasks at a drop of that hat!