3000 - 8000 MYRProfit Sharing
We are a healthcare technology startup looking to hire developers and marketeers to promote our platform as the first patient-centered personal health record.
Vita mobile health tracking is a platform where users are able to locate health screening and testing services, book appointments and also view and interpret the results on their mobile device.
This allows users to be well informed of their vital health statistics at their fingertips and be able to act on risks and recommendations which are personalised to their results.
This enables users to take control of their health information and encourage healthier lifestyles through better engagement and unique motivators.
- - Expertise in full stack architecture, cloud infrastructure, security and preferably have hands on engineering experience in Ruby on Rails, Python or Elixir.
- Hands on with at least the majority of the current stack would be an advantage; Nginx, Unicorn, Redis, PostgreSQL, Python, - Ruby on Rails, Elixir & Phoenix, Amazon AWS, Linode, Google Cloud Platform, WordPress, WP-Engine, Pingdom, Mixpanel, Google Analytics,
- Very familiar with Git workflow, CI/CD, code quality metrics, best practises for web application engineering and microservices design
- Development of back end services and APIs to server our Mobile and Web front ends.
- DevOps automation.
- Performance testing, capacity planning and scalability engineering.
- Management of databases such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Writing test automation.
- Management of AWS or similar cloud based backend infrastructures.
- Defining best practices and guidelines for our back end engineering.
- At least three years of backend related development experience.
- Experience with MySQL or PostgresSQL or other RDMS, NOSQL experience would be an asset.
- Experience using tools such as GraphQL and AWS Cloud Formation.
- Ability to work as a Full Stack Developer is a plus
We are a healthcare technology startup based in Malaysia looking to hire developers and marketeers to promote out platform as the first patient-centered personal health record.