1200 - 1700 SGD
Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers | Back-End Developers
Full-Stack Developer Intern
Come join Reality Detector (Seer) – a deep-tech startup seed funded by Tim Draper and Draper Associates which is creating AI-powered deception and emotion detection technology to “reveal incongruent words and actions at a glance”. Our vision is to augment human understanding through technology and mission is to build a deception indicator and convince skeptics. To achieve this, we are i) augmenting and commercializing accurate behavioral science with rule-based AI and ii) automating novel automated deep-learning. Our initial product market fit is in creating cutting-edge biometrics to enhance travel across borders and protect innocents from harmful lies. The Full-Stack Developer Intern will be working in a small team including data scientists and software developers to develop the subsequent versions of our computer vision software, especially the audio and NLP features.
● Contributing to a catalytic and innovative start-up as a founding member is an opportunity to maximize authenticity, autonomy and alignment.
● Through novel technology, growth mindsets and hybrid structures we can co-create the most enlightening and enriching work experiences possible. ● We shall not bear false witness of each other and we try to keep our word, even to our own hurt.
● Team members help each other achieve our individual and collective best and learn as much as possible.
Reality Detector’s Selected Achievements
Entrepreneur First grant funding and IC approval • Top 50 team at LKYGPC Competition in September 2020 • Paid pilot
● We offer a competitive salary including meaningful ESOP to foster a sense of belonging and long-term alignment and employment passes to work in Singapore.
● A supportive work culture which is optimistic, collaborative, principled and innovative.
● We have a well-equipped, modern and expanding office at JTC Launchpad.
● Assists in development of frontend and backend features for application
● Develop scripts to enable automated integration, delivery and deployment of the application
● Define, implement and automate tests to ensure that the functional, performance and security requirements are met
● Ensure quality assurance and testing of your deliverable
● Experienced with RESTful web services design and development
● Proficient in Python ● Familiar with relational and non-relational databases e.g. MySQL, MongoDB
● Familiar with version control systems e.g. Github
● Able to work independently and efficiently
● Share in our purpose to create a world where all people can access undistorted reality and accurately place their trust in others, ensuring authenticity, realism and credibility in human interactions.
● Have a growth mindset, be conscientious and be willing to set stretch goals for yourself.
● Be open to new ideas and feedback from others and believability-weighted decision making.