Swift (Programming Language) | User Interface Design | Android Development | Full Stack Development | iOS Development | Kotline | Firebase | Flutter | Dart | C++
IT does not believe in defining and limiting the responsibilities of our people with positional requirements.
We want to provide flexibility and autonomy with regards to how our people define their roles and responsibilities and allow them to create their own niche of contribution. We are looking for technical co-founders in the fields of tech and psychology who possess the key values and drive for the mission.
We do not believe in the immediate assimilation of new hires into the management team but instead a gradual and deliberate process for which trust, understanding and comradery is built over time. However, rest assured that loyalty and skill are well rewarded in IT, as expounded on below, we will create progression plans outlining the possibilities of progression, including members of the founding team making their way into management once IT scales.The more skill you have in the technologies listed above, and the more technologies you have under your belt, the more advantaged you will be.
We would love to work with someone who is as passionate about the mission as us and have the technical expertise to see the products through. However, don’t be discouraged if you consider yourself to be mediocre in the skills we seek or only have one or few of those technologies under your belt; but still feel extremely passionate and interested in the idea of IT, do write in anyway to discuss with us.
Development of the flagship product of our startup. Candidates with skill sets listed under Job Requirements are preferred.
Development of the culture of the startup, living out the core values and principles mapped out in our culture blueprint.
The nature of our products is rather sensitive, and we would like to keep online disclosure to a minimum, and only reveal more information after we invite you to our interviews. However, for clarity, here are some technical skills that are currently directly relevant to contribution to the product development team.
We are utilising Flutter as a cross-platform SDK to develop a mobile app for both iOS and Android, along with Firebase as the backend infrastructure. This mobile app will have social, data collection, data aggregation, data analytics and data visualisation elements on the front end.
1. Ability and expertise in utilising Dart and Flutter SDK to build a robust, scalable and functional codebase for all mobile platforms (Developers very experienced in native solutions but possess the desire to learn Dart and Flutter may apply as well.)
2. Ability and expertise in working with Kotlin and Android SDK.
3. Ability and expertise in working with Swift and Xcode IDE.
4. Ability and expertise in software version control and release management.
5. Ability and expertise in utilising cloud-based solutions for backend technologies, specifically Firebase’s BaaS.
6. Ability and expertise in utilising C++.
1. Ability and expertise in UX/UI design to create custom animations, widgets or icons to facilitate an interactive and beautiful design for mobile apps and websites.
1. Ability and expertise in human psychology, tendencies and behaviours; and are passionate about using your knowledge in providing the framework and analysis required to improve individual habits and behaviours as well as team dynamics.
2. Able to work with collated data on human behavioural tendencies and develop meaningful conclusions and analysis about these tendencies; and finally suggest behavioural tweaks to help individuals or teams achieve their goals.
1. Ability and expertise in retrieving and gathering large scale raw data (especially in NoSQL formats such as JSON), organising and collating it and then analysing it to reach meaningful conclusions with the behavioural team.
2. Ability and expertise in using artificial intelligence or machine learning models that can use insights and conclusions generated by the behavioural team as well as recurring patterns within the raw data to generate reliable predictions and forecasts.
Iridescent Tactics is a start-up on a mission to develop a list of products to contribute to humanity.
Iridescent Tactics (IT) is a start-up on a mission to develop a list of products to contribute to humanity by helping humans live and improve consciously.
We are currently putting together a product development team to build a proprietary app on Android and iOS; with plans for this team to serve as the spearhead and founding team for the rest of IT’s endeavours. We write this in hopes that if you are aligned to the culture we seek to build and the values we seek to uphold, that this posting makes its way to you; and that you will heed the call of greatness and apply for a position with us.
IT is an atypical, principled firm that operates using key values to guide decision making processes that aim to build a culture of excellence, radical truth and transparency. Key values important to us are as follows:
- Achieving open communication with all members of the firm.
- Allowing ideas to flow in a meritocratic manner and not bounded by hierarchy.
- Not compromising on intent and results we seek to achieve while upholding the integrity of other values.
Productive and Meaningful Interaction
- We do not prize showmanship and superficial interactions within the firm.
- All interactions (cohesion, banter, arguments, etc.) should be deliberate and contribute to a higher objective such as improving social dynamics or doing good work.
- All actions, thoughts and decisions must have a rationale that is synchronised with a higher objective.
- All actions, thoughts and decisions should be made only after being clear of their intended effects, as well as potential side effects.
- Be objective even when circumstances and emotions may prompt otherwise.
- Consider questions as well their answers from more than one point of view.
- Degree of rewards as well as punishment should be as linearly correlated as possible to the sum of the deliberation and standards behind the tasks.
- Seeking new opportunities and challenges as an individual, team and community.
- Stretching of comfort zone while developing a broad set of generalised expertise and expanding on specialised expertise.
- Having the mentality that failure is part of the process and journey to success; and ensuring that when crisis happens, failure remains a checkpoint and not the end.
We are looking for technical founders in the fields of tech and psychology who possess the key values and drive for the mission.
Join us as a visionary to bring the blueprint of our mission and culture to life.