Design | UI/UX | Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers | Back-End Developers
The immediate vacancy is for a full stack developer.
Are you ready for an exciting new adventure at Kimbocorp?
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Full-time, Permanent
- full stack software development: 3 years (Preferred)
Salary: $1,000.00 to $6,000.00 /month
- Develop the Kimbocorp platform
- Report direct to the CEO
- System Analysis, Software Development & Testing
- A good Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems
- Strong coding skill with at least 3 years of relevant technical experience in the following areas: C#, .Net Framework and .NET Core, HTML5, strong in Angular 2/4/5/7/JS, have experience in other frontend framework like JQuery, React, Bootstrapetc.
- Experience in REST API, .NET Web API
- Experience in ASP.Net, Entity Framework or NHibernate.
- Deep knowledge and experience in Object Oriented Design methodology. Able to perform the application design using OOA/D independently.
- Strong in MS-SQL and Angular JS
- Experience in NoSQL and Node.js will be advantageous
- Experience will full SDLC cycle and preferably with at least 1 cycle of SCRUM implementation in actual project implementation.
- Experience in source control system, e.g. Bitbucket, GitHub or equivalent
- Experience in issue tracking system, e.g. JIRA or equivalent
- Good communication skills and a self-motivator
- Ability to manage remote teams is critical
- Ability to implement project management tools and project reporting tools is critical
- Strong in troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Good command in spoken and written English
Business To Business
5 - 9
Kimbocorp is a simple and scalable platform aimed at helping fellow business owners manage and acquire more intangible assets to benefit their own businesses.
Kimbocorp builds tools to help businesses manage their intangible assets, such as company registrations, trademarks and patents, customer lists, licenses and royalties more effectively. Our mission is to improve reliability and accountability for businesses seeking to manage and acquire more intangible assets.
Kimbocorp is founded by a team of corporate service and finance professionals passionate about helping businesses grow their balance sheets. We are business owners as well and we care greatly on the sustainability of other businesses and want to help them save time, save costs and increase revenues by managing and acquiring more intangible assets from Singapore, which is the most competitive economy in 2019 according to Swiss Business School IMD.
Kimbocorp is headquartered in Singapore, known for being the role model for economic performance, infrastructure, government efficiency and business efficiency. We are a diverse group of people passionate about scaling businesses, market access into Asia and South East Asia, funding and financing businesses, creating better value-added jobs, increasing productivity and automation, increasing brand recognition and brand value, spinning off businesses and increasing enterprise value.
As part of our expansion we are looking for a team of designers, front end, back end and full stack developers to help us implement the digital tools to allow us to capture our markets at scale.
Kimbocorp provides both royalties, retainers, salaries and work passes for potential candidates to work in Singapore.
If you have dreamt to work in the sunny island of Singapore, this is your chance.