UI/UX | Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers | Back-End Developers | Architect
Kinexcs is a multidisciplinary digital health and med-tech start-up at the forefront of a rapidly booming industry. Our mission is to enable and empower people for better mobility and a better quality of life. Kinexcs strives to enable personalized health and evidence-based recovery for musculoskeletal patients.
About this Role
As a full stack developer, you’ll be joining Kinexcs’ team of developers in developing new software features of our products, improving product performance and usability, contributing innovative solutions and ideas, as well as working with the core team to manage product development life cycles.
- Develop and deploy new features for the core product
- Enhance and maintain existing code / functionality
- Write clean, documented and extensible code
- Provide new creative solutions and ideas for continued product improvement
- Evaluate and modify software architecture to improve product performance and reliability
- Make key decisions on tech stacks and development planning
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure requirements are met and development milestones are delivered on time
- Work effectively with external parties in collaborative projects
- Cultivate a learning environment among developers for continuous improvement
- Maintain a high standard of development documentation among all team members
- 3+ years of proven full stack mobile development experience
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) design and architecture, version control systems, continuous integration and related tools like Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MSSQL, PostgreSQL), and UI/UX design
- Experience of iOS development or Flutter develop will be an advantage
- Implementation of industry standards and best programming practices
- Demonstrated ability to learn relevant technologies
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail