PHP | React | Git | HTML | CSS | Front-end Technology | RESTful API | TDD | CI | Engineering
We are looking for a versatile, experienced full-time full-stack engineer with skills in PHP and React that is adventurous to explore technologies and continuously improves his/her skills in software engineering.
We are a fashion styling AI company and we use AI to help consumers to style themselves. The technologies and tools that we use include Laravel, React/Preact, MySQL, TensorFlow, Python, AWS, GitHub, Circle CI, Figma etc. We run Scrum for our products, so we produce incremental products in a fast-paced environment.
This is a senior position, so you'll be expected to produce good technical architecture design and API designs, apart from working with and improving on software engineering practices, which includes Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, code reviews and other bits and pieces that contribute to the craft of software engineering.
Your application should include the following:
- Your GitHub profile
- Your previous programming experience
- Your latest availability
- Your current and expected remuneration package
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work and deliver as both as a team and individually, independently
- Available for a full-time position
- Responsible and committed
- PHP + working experience with a few PHP frameworks and know-how they compare with each other
- Git + experience in collaborative work with Git
- Working knowledge on HTML, CSS and other front-end technologies
- Knowledge in designing RESTful APIs
- Knowledge and experience on TDD, CI and other software engineering practices
- Engineering minded and code for long term maintainability
Optional skills as an added advantage:
- Involvement in open source projects
- Experience with AI and machine learning
- Experience with Python
5 - 9
The free, automated and personal fashion stylist in your pocket. Using complex algorithms, it determines the clothes suitable for you based on your look and your existing wardrobe.
We want to resolve one of the most common questions bogging users across the globe: What to wear today?
We want to make style and good looks accessible to the 99%, so that anyone, anywhere with a mobile phone, is able to look good, irrespective of appearances and sizes.
Small team with a growth mindset.