1500 - 2700 SGD
Onlive.io offers one of the most comprehensive guest administration systems available today. The product is currently being offered internationally, supplying the MICE industry as well as MNC's. The system contains of four core products; Guest Invitation, Guest Registration, Event Apps and Onsite Check-in Apps, these solutions are sold as standalone products, bundled together (end-to-end) or built upon to create tailored solutions.
Onlive.io (OL) is an end-to-end event technology provider. We are 6 years old with clients around the world that consist of global agencies (event/activation), SMEs, and MNCs. Our software development, sales, and support organization is based in Singapore and we have presence through resellers in Scandinavia/Europe.
OLs offering consists of off-the-shelf products (SaaS) and custom made solutions for events and activations.
OFF-THE-SHELF PRODUCTS (SaaS)
List of products: https://www.onlive.io
Most of our solutions are built on REST API this allows us to build custom solutions on top of existing solutions.
- Do enhancements for the current OL platform
- Develop new features in PHP/JS for web-solutions or OBJ-C/Java/Cordova/React Native for mobile.
- In our working environment, we speak English. So you must be competent to read, write, and speak English.
- Since most of our code base is PHP/JS, you must be able to write and debug PHP/JS.
- You must understand and be able to work with SQL databases.
- You must know HTML and CSS
- You must be proficient in jQuery
- You must have experience in Cordova/Phonegap or React Native
- Working knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix
- We prefer that you have a degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field. Candidates without degrees but with several years of relevant working experience will also be considered.
Nice to have
- Ideally you have experience making native mobile apps and are able to write Java/Objective-c, Swift or React Native
The problem we solve
Off-the-shelf event management solutions today do not offer a complete enough package and tend to distort the customers brand identity, hence many corporations build an in-house solution either themselves or using a 3rd party, which more than often results in them paying a lot for a final product they are not completely happy with and that will soon be outdated if not maintained. Maintenance is expensive and requires both time and expertise these corporations don`t have.
How we solve it
We solve this problem by providing our customers with our Onlive Event Engine, a complete end-to-end event and guest administration solution that can be integrated with any website or apps through our API, helping our customers keep their brand identity, at the same time as having access to the latest and best technology.
Who we work with
Our customers range from professional conference and event organizers to multi-national corporations and smaller companies organizing events in all shapes and forms. The flexibility and completeness of our system make us a great solution for most types of event organizers.
Our system helps you manage everything from invitation, attendee & speaker registration, session & abstract management, Mobile Event Web App to on-site guest check-in. You can access all data in real time on any platform, computer, tablet or smartphone.
Providing our customers with a complete end-to-end event and guest administration solution that can be integrated with any website or apps through our API, helping our customers keep their brand identity, at the same time as having access to the latest and best technology.