Tueetor is a free, online marketplace that connects learners and trainers - automatically, instantly, 24x7. No middleman, no waiting time, no referral fee.
In so doing, we aim to make private education more affordable and accessible to all.
- Conceptualize and build new features on desktop and mobile friendly platforms, plus maintain and strengthen existing ones.
- User support
- Diploma or Degree holder in computer science, Information Technology or similar field
- Relevant experience in web application development
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, React, NodeJS, AngularJS, CakePHP, MySQL
- Experience in one or more of the following is a bonus: Amazon Web Services, WordPress, CodeIgniter, jQuery, DynamoDB, Web Services, XML, Ajax, Photoshop
- A team player
10 - 19
Tueetor is a self-serve, fully automated, location-based, edtech platform that connects learners and trainers across 500 subjects – no middleman, no finder’s fee. Our vision is to build the world’s largest education marketplace.
To provide a platform where learners could engage honest, caring and competent trainers, and such learned, skilled individuals may reciprocate – fast, easy and direct.
To make education more affordable and accessible.