Singapore’s leading interior design & renovation one stop resource that allows homeowners to confidently rely on. 6 years and running, we have always believe in a closely knitted working culture.
• Assist the team in achieving the company’s strategic objectives & goals.
• Ensure the delivery of high quality product iterations that achieve company’s strategic objectives and goals
• Monitor, maintain and ensure software quality and technical performance of our products to improve reliability, stability and security.
• Design and implement the architecture of code and infrastructure that supports the tech team’s agile development process.
• Provide technical support to all department, such as business development, marketing, customer experience, human resource and finance.
• at least 1-3 years of relevant hands-on software development experience.
• knowledge of AWS would be a bonus.
• Comfortable with version control systems (GIT).
• Comfortable with Linux/Unix/MacOS for development.
• Curious and fun change agent with entrepreneurial mind-set.
• Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment.
• Passionate about new technologies.
• Teamwork and organizational skills.
• Verbal and written communication skills & Fluent in English
• Studies in Information technology, Computing, Computer Science, Digital Technology or equivalent
Singaporeâs leading interior design & renovation one stop resource that allows homeowners to confidently rely on.