Spaceship is a rapidly growing startup that is using technology to transform the archaic world of industrial real estate. We are building on-demand storage, co-warehousing, logistics services and more. Spaceship is backed by VCs, logistics and real estate investors. Learn more about us at www.spaceship.com.sg
As an early member of Spaceship’s engineering team, you will play an instrumental role in building the future of our customer-facing apps and internal modules across both web and mobile.
Join us as we look to accelerate our growth in Singapore, expand our footprint into SE Asia, deliver amazing experiences to our customers, and have a lot of fun along the way
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Min 2 years experience in professional software engineering
- Experience in Supply Chain, payments, e-commerce or marketplace platforms is a plus
- Experienced in frontend implementation of ReactJS, Angular, Vue and or similar technologies is a plus
- Experienced in developing mobile application using React Native or other similar frameworks is a plus
- Desire to be involved in product definition and motivated by using technology to solve real-world problems
- Build frontend/backend web and mobile applications for our customers and operations teams
- Form and guide architecture and infrastructure components and decisions
- Write, test and deploy code that is well documented, testable, efficient, scalable, portable and secured
- Collaborate with product managers and cross-functional teams to assess technical and product requirements and implementation
- Maintain technical documentation after each release
- Manage API integrations with third-party software/platforms
Services - Other
20 - 49
Spaceship is a rapidly growing startup that is using technology to transform the traditional world of real estate. We are backed by VCs, logistics and real estate investors who believe in the same thing as us - that the old way needs to change.
We are currently at the stage of accelerating our growth and are launching new businesses across SE Asia.
Our mission is to re-invent traditional real estate. We are building co-warehousing, co-fulfilment, on-demand storage, services and more. Working with real estate, people, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and large companies, our goal is to create an ecosystem of convenience, flexibility and shared resources to shape the future of how people live, work, and operate.
Join us if you like to work in a fast growing startup, conquer new challenges, be exposed to unlimited opportunities, accelerate your learning curve, and rapidly advance your career - all while working in a dynamic and fun environment.