Hypotenuse AI is a Y Combinator-backed Machine Learning start-up that automatically generates written content for e-commerce companies. It is out to transform the e-commerce storefront by personalizing the experience for individual shoppers using machine learning.
We are a passionate team with experienced founders from a background in big tech companies, AI research and e-commerce. We have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you are inspired to take up new challenges to drive the future of e-commerce and content, come join our team!
More about us on TechCrunch.
At Hypotenuse, we empower you to make decisions, contribute creatively and think critically. We want self-starters who are entrepreneurial and want work in a high-growth, fast-moving start-up.
- Design, develop and maintain applications that are efficient and can handle high traffic
- Design and build APIs/back-end architectures for stable and highly available applications
- Quickly iterate and improve on our application according to user feedback
- Write reusable and reliable code with high test coverage
As a software engineer intern in Hypotenuse, you will gain exposure into machine learning models for computer vision and NLP (prior experience not required).
- Experience with client-side frameworks (e.g. React, Angular, Vue, ..)
- Understanding of algorithms/data structures and computer science fundamentals
- Experience with web frameworks (e.g. Flask / FastAPI / Django..)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- UX design sensibility