4000 - 6000 USD
UI/UX | Full-stack Developer | Back-End Developers
CSS | agile system | wordpress | back end coding | web hosting
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. The full stack engineer role would include working within a close-knit team to design and build the company’s interactive analytical platform. You are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of sites. With many greenfield projects to work on, it’s important that you have a strong computer science understanding as well as the ability to communicate to various internal and external stakeholders.
· Developing front end website architecture.
· Designing user interactions on web pages.
· Developing back end website applications.
· Creating servers and databases for functionality.
· Experience with web hosting of multiple sites
· Ensuring cross-platform optimization & responsiveness for mobile phones.
· Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
· Designing and developing APIs.
· Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Have experience working with Agile methodologies
· Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
· Degree in Computer Science.
· Strong organizational and project management skills.
· Familiarity with WordPress platform
· Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
· Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Good problem solving skills & Attention to details