We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, experienced Full Stack Web Developer with a love for building amazing user experience and enthusiastic about being involved with an early stage online travel platform. This position is full-time and based in Singapore.
- Develop new products and features, improve existing products and features
- Expand your development experience across the stack and to other platforms
- Contribute in the product process: thinking through UX and best practices in product development, working with customers to solve their problems
- Champion code quality, new technologies, and architectural design
- Take ownership of the User Acceptance Testing process and scheduling.
- Help estimate, plan and execute on projects, features, and integrations
- 5 years or more experience as a professional web developer is required;
- Knowledgeable in server side application using NodeJS and Ruby is required;
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process;
- Experience with Postgres as relational database and DynamoDB as document database;
- Experience with Elastic Search as a text search engine;
- Experience with micro-services is a BIG plus using Amazon API gateway, AWS Lambda;
- Experience with issue-tracking and project-management tools;
- Effective communication in English;
- Ability to communicate in Vietnamese or other Asian languages a plus;
- Appreciate transparency, mentoring / knowledge sharing among team members and building a positive team culture.
Services - Other
5 - 9
Oriental Eagle Pte Ltd is in the business of hospitality and travel-related investments and are currently in the process of developing an online travel platform - WorldRoamer. Geared to launch in Q3 2019.
We believe travel is about personal discoveries and a goal to drive passion for travel and deepen trust with travelers from all over.
We aim to help travelers to discover inspirations, tools and our select network of properties & activities. Before your next trip, trek around our website for rooms, activities and travel planning help.
We will aim to achieve success as a company and individuals with the following core values:
- Trust & Integrity
- Continuous learning
- Have ownership
- Do not fear failure