About the Company
We are a young and dynamic digital marketing agency looking to build a remote tech team. We are looking at employing a Full Stack Web Developer who will work offsite but on a full-time setup between 9.30am to 6.30pm (Singapore time) Monday to Friday. You will grow with our team as we deliver amazing creative work in the form of websites, mobile apps, animations and other digital solutions. You are skilled in and passionate about open source technologies. You are also a fast learner, independent individual, innovative problem solver, and a proactive team player who’s able to collaborate with other team players in a lean, fast-paced, technical-creative environment. You have good understanding of agile methodologies.
Why join us?
- Skills and knowledge - being part of the company, you will be exposed to various creative tech projects, you will have the opportunity to develop and enhance your current skillset.
- Company stability - get a chance to work with an agency who is a member of Strategic Public Relations Group, a leading public relations and communications network in Asia.
- Benefits and bonus will be provided as part of the contract.
Technical Development (website frontend and backend):
- Create and develop original various JS based animations, games, HTML5 apps, WordPress themes, websites, plugins, RESTful APIs, social apps, mobile apps.
- Design, implement, and maintain online products using multiple languages including but not limited to: PHP, JS, SQL, CSS3, HTML5, ReactJS, NodeJS including media queries and Responsive Web Design techniques.
- Work on various backend applications using Python.
- Design SQL or NoSQL databases as per the requirement of projects with scalability and optimisation of resources.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
- Write code that not only works but also conforms to best practices so that others can understand and edit your work without issue.
- Develop new user interfaces to enhance web presence and applications.
- Understanding of agile development methodologies and following the same.
- Maintain and develop existing applications; create and maintain project documentation.
Creative Design (visual design and front-end website development):
- Create landing page executions for A/B testing
- Create visual design assets including digital and print advertising, animations, integrated marketing collateral
- 3+ years experience
- Knowledge of OP; experience with APIs; experience with Git.
- Basic knowledge of Python and various social media APIs.
- Experience with Google Analytics (certification a plus)
- Strong organisation, planning and time management skills, with the ability to accurately handle multiple, simultaneous activities on tight deadlines
- Experience with Data Analysis and the ability to turn data into information and insight is desired but not required.
- Able to speak, write and understand English.
If you see yourself a perfect fit for this role, we would like to talk to you. Please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, indicating your current and expected remuneration, notice period (if any), and your portfolio (LIVE links). Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a test.