3000 - 4000 SGD
B2b Sales | Business Development | Sales
Please note that we cannot provide EP/SPASS at this time.
GroupStar is a fast-growing B2B startup that enables knowledge workers within Fortune 1000 companies (e.g. HSBC, Oracle, etc.) to transform the way they communicate complex ideas, using a video recording app platform.
Join our GroupStar family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. GroupStar will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!
If you think you're up for this position, fill up this form:
We might not be able to get back to every applicant but we promise your application will be reviewed by one of our recruitment experts.
- Record yourself on the GroupStar App(Non-Technical candidates)- Details
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Source and qualify enterprise prospects by phone, email
- Pitch and present the GroupStar offering, including conducting live sales demonstrations
- Sell and upsell service packages and subscriptions
- Attend networking events to develop leads and opportunities
- Utilise CRM to manage a sales pipeline, progress sales and close
- Successfully meet sales revenue goals and maintain consistent sales activity quarter over quarter
- Establish and build new business relationships to influence prospects towards our online creative platform
- Understand digital business objectives and to effectively communicate GroupStar's value proposition to customers
- Work closely with Account Managers when a contract expands
- 2-5 years of quota-carrying sales experience in SaaS, technology, or similar industry
- Solid track record of overachieving your sales targets
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of digital marketing, content marketing
- Enjoys technology and collaborating with a global team online
- Natural networker with strong industry relationships within the space
- Understanding of start-up culture--high-speed, ever-changing
- Has no ego but a hell of a lot of confidence, perseverance and ambition
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to relate to and build authentic relationships with clients and partners