Business Development | Others
Sales | B2B Sales | Lead Generation | Business development
Please note that we cannot provide EP/SPASS at this time.
GroupStar is a fast-growing B2B startup that enables knowledge workers within Fortune 1000 companies (e.g. HSBC, Oracle, etc.) to transform the way they communicate complex ideas, using a video recording app platform.
Join our GroupStar family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. GroupStar will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!
We’re looking for a client- facing, senior sales professional to represent GroupStar’s complete platform offering. We’ll trust you to build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients. You have expertise in the Financial Services vertical – and you’ll think outside the box to satisfy each client. You’ll partner with our internal teams and create amazing video-driven customer experiences. You are a creative, seasoned sales professional. You’ll harness the power of our data and resources to maximize revenue and drive growth for our business. Are you up for the challenge?
- Free flow of coffee! (Get your caffeine fix all day everyday!)
- Modern, comfortable workplace
- Casual dress code and friendly work environment
- Open & fun startup culture
- Convenient working location (Walking distance from Newton MRT)
- Tons of food choices at walking distance
If you think you're up for this position, fill in this form:
We might not be able to get back to every applicant but we promise your application will be reviewed by one of our recruitment experts.
About the Job:
- Coverage of the entire client and agency relationship
- Internal and external communication at a highly productive and seamless level
- Ability to prospect and develop new business
- Deep understanding of media advertising landscape
- Desire to partner with multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Real passion for media, advertising and business
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; 3+ or more years of relevant sales experience
- A deep understanding of the financial markets, the opportunities and the challenges
- Significant and strong client relationships at all levels
- Track record of total revenue and platform revenue growth
- Ability to generate creative ideas that generates renewable and successful partnerships with the client